"We have something to ask you. Band stuff so we figured we should all come beg." Luke shrugs.

"We are almost done. Give me like ten or fifteen minutes."

"We'll hang out downstairs. Come find us when you're done." Luke waves before they head back the other way towards the stairs.

"It was nice to meet you all." Cal smiles before disappearing around the wall.

Jade has an amused grin on her face that she's trying to hide as I turn back to the meeting. "Okay, any girls from the team last year that we are hesitant about this year? You might actually have some good insight on this one, Jade. Anyone who created unnecessary drama? Besides you, Robin, and Sammy, about my life?"

"Um, no last year was good. You kept everyone in line and made sure we all knew not to have a bad attitude or cause issues." She collects herself to answer.

"I had a couple girls mention to me that Riley was spreading rumors and stuff during class and talking shit on other team members last year. So maybe just keep our eye out on her a little bit before tryouts. See how true it is. We don't really want that attitude on our team, and she was a decent player but also still middle of the pack." Rachel comments.

"Okay, I'll keep that noted. Was there anything else you guys wanted to go over before school starts next week?"

"Class is still 8th period, right?" Jade asks.

"Yes. I'll text you a copy of the school A day B day schedule, and other than open gyms you only have to come during class. After tryouts obviously we will be having practices everyday."

"Okay. Ya, just send me the schedule and I'll make sure I'm there next Tuesday to announce to the team I'll be coaching. Something is telling me they might like that information." She laughs.

"Might? I think I'm bringing earplugs for that announcement. There will be so much squealing." Will laughs.

"Okay. Well text me if you guys have any questions or concerns before Tuesday. If not, we will see you in class then. I don't have anything else to go over today."

"Thanks, Em. This was a good start to our year." Rachel starts packing up.

"Oh, make sure to check your schedules for the Utah game. We will fly out early on November 20th and fly back after lunch on the 21st. I may be extending my trip for personal reasons but Damron wants to know as soon as possible who of the coaches will be going. I know you might not know until you get started in classes in a couple weeks, Jade, that's okay but as soon as you can. Also if we have ideas for fundraisers for the trip let's go over that with the team next week."

"We will let you know." Will answers the others nodding.

"Perfect. Well, I'll see you guys next week." I walk them all out before heading back to the stairs to find the band.

Ashton's POV

"So you just forgot she was having a meeting today?" Calum smirks, sitting behind my drum kit.

"Completely. She mentioned it like a week ago and I forgot after that. I've been planning other stuff for tonight, and then the whole new single and Pai being involved possibly. I just forgot." I shrug.

"What is tonight?" Luke asks, his eyebrow pulled up with curiosity.

"I met Emmie six months ago. And don't give me shit for being sappy about it. It has been a difficult six months. So I made some cheesy plans to mark the occasion."

"All of Ember's thoughtfulness and cuteness is rubbing off on you, Ash. You're going soft on us." Michael laughs.

"I just want to mark the moment and turn over a new leaf for our next six months. It's going to be easier, and better." I roll my eyes at him.