Promo...Oh, No!

Ashton's POV

"Look how cute my nugget looks today in her little t-shirt." Calum grins as he climbs into the large van.

"I had them put the promo on the front and back, and had Ember do her hair so it's not blocking any of it." I explain.

"You're nervous, Ash." Calum laughs.

"So nervous." Sierra yells from the back.

"I just want to make sure she's safe." I shrug.

"We won't let anything happen to her, Ashton. Now tweet so this is worth it." Michael laughs.

"Right." I pull out my phone and open the band Twitter account.

5 Seconds of Summer
it might be EASIER to stay home, but we want to see as many fans as we can. Find 5sos and BabySOS today at The Grove 12-2pm.

"Why am I so nervous about this?" I sigh, watching the retweet and reply count increasing rapidly.

"Because you're taking Paislee into a fan situation. That's a little crazy and nerve wracking. I don't know if I'd trust Michael to do the same." Crystal comments.

"Seriously, Ash, the fact that Ember is trusting you to do this is huge." Sierra adds.

"Thanks, you guys are really helping the nerves here." I chuckle sarcastically.

"You know all of us are going to protect her, and especially yourself. So relax, Ash, nothing's going to happen." Calum tries.

"And we have the best security team with us, it will be fine." Luke adds.

"Daddy!" Paislee suddenly calls out, looking at me.

"What, princess?" I turn to her, everything else forgotten as I focus.

"Mommy?" She asks.

"Mommy is at work. You get to hang out with me and all these crazy people instead." I chuckle.

"Uncy Cow!" She giggles, pointing at Calum.

"Yes, uncle Cal is coming." I smile.

"Okay." And she goes back to the toy she begged to bring along.

"See, focus on Paislee and you'll be fine. She pulls your stress level down by at least half every time you look at her." Luke laughs at me.

"Ya, she does." I smile, watching Paislee.

Ember's POV

"Looks great in here, Ember." Patti startles me, coming into my classroom as I finish hanging up the posters for the first units of the year.

"Thanks. I'm excited for the new year to start. And I'm really excited about teaching the humanities class this year. I think it will be a fun new challenge for me."

"Good. Can you believe it's time again? School starts on Monday."

"I know. I'm ready, but I also feel like this summer just flew by." I sigh, sitting down at my desk.

"You had fun this summer, that's why." She laughs, "Just look at your wall. Last year you had a couple pictures of Paislee on it. Now, well now, there's Paislee, and Ashton, and all those friends you've made since you met Ashton. And it is a nice change to see."

"There is one picture of all of us, from the festival, and one picture of Ashton and Pai, and one picture of Ashton, one picture of me with Hailee and Greta, and one picture of each Ashton's and my families when we got to spend time with them."

"Which mean's Ashton is in five pictures, and Paislee is in four of them. I know where your heart and happiness are, Em, and I'm happy for you."

"Thanks. I was a little nervous to put up the pictures, because students. But I ultimately decided to show off my people, my family." I smile at the wall space beside my computer where the pictures are.