The girls nodded and started to head outside. Pepper had a flower bed in her hand while Morgan had two flower beds in her hands to represent two people.

The girls walked out with Megan holding Pepper's hand. Pepper and Morgan gave a small smile towards the heroes who were in a line. Morgan locked eyes with Peter who had the same emotion as Morgan; sadness.

They haven't seen or talked to each other since the Thanos happened. Though they both needed time to mourn for the loss of Tony, they needed each other more than anything.

They made it to the dock on the lake. Pepper set the flower bed into the lake, on top was something that said 'proof that Tony Stark has a heart.'

Pepper held Megan's hand and gave a small nod towards Morgan.

Morgan looked back at Wanda and Bruce in which they also gave her a small nod. She faced the lake and placed the two flower beds into the lake.

One of the flower beds on top had Natasha's blasters in a glass container.

Natasha was always an 'aunt' figure towards Morgan along with Wanda. The fact that Natasha sacrificed herself to have everyone come back made Morgan's eyes glossy.

The last flower bed had Vision's little scarf in a glass container that he had on with Wanda when they were attacked by the Black Order in Scotland.

Vision was a combination of a many people, but he wasn't always an android. Vision was also part of the family.

Morgan stood up and Pepper wrapped her arm around Morgan's waist and her free hand on Megan's shoulders.

The Avengers stood quiet as they saw three flowers moving slowly away from them.

Pepper turned and individually said 'thank you' for the heroes who came. Morgan stood behind her mother and younger sister.

As Pepper was greeting Aunt May, the two teens locked eyes. Peter's eyes were red, swollen from crying so much. Morgan's eyes were just heartbroken, her eyes were not full of light as Peter knew of. Her eyes were dull.

Pepper was moving to Bruce already, but Peter didn't move to say something to Morgan. Despite the fact that they barely saw each other during the fight, Peter was so broken to actually say something to his best friend. Morgan noticed this and went with Pepper and Megan to thank the rest of the heroes.

As Morgan was off of the dock, everyone was enjoying each other's company and talked among themselves. 

She was in the kitchen leaning on the counter. Surrounding her hand with energy, she made her water bottle at the end of the counter move into her hands easily. Morgan's head turned when she heard the door open; it was Peter.

Morgan would usually feel uneasy seeing Peter, and have an effect that makes her heart increase. However, she didn't feel it making Morgan believe that her sadness took up that emotion.

Putting down her water bottle, she looked down at her hands, "hey Parker." She greeted softly towards him.

"Hey M." Peter said weakly.

Morgan felt his presence coming closer to her. She looked up and saw Peter in front of her reading his expression, she could tell that they were both tried. "I guess I won right? We'll watch the Maze Runner trilogy." Morgan tried to lighten up the mood as she turned to her hands touching the rings that were on her fingers.

It took a second for Peter to realize what Morgan was talking about, but then he remembered that they made a bet when this first started. He remembered how much he missed it, when things were simple and not having the emotion that he has.