10%

You hate mornings, always been a night owl unfortunately most of your classes are mornings instead. But when your professor canceled the class in the last minute.

You stuck in 24 hour seven eleven, drowning yourself by eating ramen and four bottle of banana milk.

It was going to be your first presentation in college, you were both excited and nervous. Seeing now it's cancelled you don't know either to be in relief or stressing out more that you need to prepare once more for this presentation.

The spiciness of the ramen distracts you from your unfortunate event, honestly you feels like your tounge is in fire right now. In a hurry you go back in to the store and sighing when the last bottle of banana milk is in sight.

You were about to grab it when someone cut you off. Glaring at the boy who walk past right you, you fake coughs out loud, "Excuse me."

"Yeah?" He glance at you, you point towards the banana milk in his hold. "Actually, that's mine."

He tilt his head in confusion, "Uhm?" He glance at his banana milk then at you. "I was going to grab it then you took it before me."

"Well, It's already in my hand so? haha," he laughs awkwardly. "Well, well no mannerisms or whatsoever huh?" You tsk-ing.

He sighs, "Ma'am. Sorry to break it to you—" you steal the banana milk out from his grasp while he was about to argue you.

He gasp in surprise, you stuck out your tounge running to the cashier before he can.

-
Just when you think you'll have a peaceful free day, the professor decides to ruin it by giving the whole class another assignment to do in substitution for his absent.

You sighs, opening the door to your new shared apartment. "Oh, you here?" Yoongi look at you from the couch. You hum in answer. He got up and go to his room, turning the TV off. 

You slightly get the remembrance of the flying toothbrush that you manage to dodge from few days ago.

You finally met, and introduced yourself to your roomate properly. Apparently they mixed up his name from Min Yoongi to Min Yoonji, but seeing the rent is cheap and Yoongi made a deal with you to not get in your hair in exchange for you to forget the accident and the first impression of that day, you gladly take any chances you get to saved up more money.

You place down the banana milk on the counter before you go to your room to change into far more comfortable clothes.

After changing you lounge back into living room with your laptop to work on the assignment, sighing seeing the assignment you glance at the banana milk that you haven't opened yet since you were running away from that banana milk boy.

Getting up from your comfortable position you sighs again but in delight, wanting to savour the drink.

But then you scrunch in confusion as to when you pick up the milk, its empty already.

You can only think of one culprit,
"Min Yoongi.."