0%

What were you thinking again? After gotten into your fourth choice of university, which you're not very proud of. You choose to save up money by picking a not so cheap place to stay.

Luckily you found one, from what you read on the rent website the place it's not that small, not too far from the university and a coffee shop you'll be working part time daily, and you'll share the place with a someone name yoonji. Sure you'll like it better if you have the place on your own saving up the awkwardness of yourself for good, but you can't have anything you want right? And it's actually cost a lot more cheaper to have a roomate.

When you arrived, the owner just literally shrugged you off and give you the key. Confused, you just went up to your unit and hope for the best.

With your heavy luggage tuck by your side, you finally arrive at your new 'home'. After taking a deep breath and trying to put on the nicest smile you've got. You braving yourself by knocking on the door.

knock knock knock

No one answered.

You tried to knock a little bit louder this time,
but the door is somehow open? You think it's maybe yoonji, she must already know you're coming right?

You let yourself in, looking around and putting your luggage aside the dining table.

"Hello? Uhm It's me y/n, I'm the one who suppose to move in today?" You awkwardly standing.

"Hello?", still no one answered but you can softly hear a water running from the bathroom.

Thinking it was yoonji, your suppose to be roomate. You sit on the sofa awkwardly waiting for her to finish her needs in the bathroom so you can quickly explain what happens and just quickly disappear into your future bedroom.

You can hear the water stop running, and so you wait. Now thinking about it again, you think that you should've just stay outside in the hallways. Isn't it will be weird for someone to find a stranger sit on their sofa? But yoonji suppose to already know you're coming right? She will—

Your train thoughts running to stop when a man comfortably goes to the refrigerator wearing only a towel.

And so you scream,

AHHH!

you expect the guy to actually try to cover himself up or hide his body, but you totally didn't expect a flying toothbrush aiming your way.