Harry hopped in place and Louis chuckled at him. He grabbed Harry's hand and the two of them walked out of the house, leaving me with the kids. I smiled as I turned around to face the two rascals.

Meanwhile ◇

Liam's POV
I pulled up to the post office when I heard that the ring was in today. I walked into the building and started to look for my number.

When I found it, I used a key to open it. Then there it was. I took it out and examined it. I twisted the top since that was how you're supposed to open the case.

 I twisted the top since that was how you're supposed to open the case

I looked inside of it and I spotted the ring. I took it out and saw the beautiful thing that I made just for him.

 I took it out and saw the beautiful thing that I made just for him

It had everything that I asked for. The gems, the type of metal for the band. They even got the carving right.

On the inside of it I saw the words that Niall loves so much. It's usually words that kids would loke, but since this is Niall, then I'm not really suprised.

'Happily ever after'

I smiled and kissed the ring before I put it in my pocket and walked out. I unlocked my car and got in, but I didn't start it. I just sat in the car to think for a moment. I was thinking of what it as going to do tomorrow.

Yes, I was going to propose to Niall tomorrow. I'm thinking of talking a walk with him in the woods and have a cute picnic at the top of one of the hulls that I've found. We will eat, but as it gets dark and the only source of light that we will have is the city, I'll get down on one knee and show him the case that has the message on it, then I'll ask him verbally.

You can already see that I've planned all of this out. I'm more of a planner when it comes to something special or if something tragic happens.

I smiled as I thought of the years that I've spent with Niall. We've been together for 3 years and now u think that it's the perfect time to pop the question.

Wanna say that Louis waited a year longer than me? We'll I don't really care on what he did. He is Louis and I'm Liam. We don't like being compared to one another, so we don't really listen to those type of comments. We are all dif- Okay I'm getting off topic here.

The topic of proposing to the love of my life.

The topic of proposing to the one .are that makes me so happy.

The topic of proposing to Niall James Horan.

I took a breath in and I started the car. I pulled out of the parking lot and started on my drive back to our place. Niall was over at the Tomlinson's, so I knew that he wasn't going to be home for a while.

I turned on my Pandora and went to my 'One Direction' radio, and the one song that went perfectly to what was about to happen tomorrow started to play.

Infinity

And yes, I have noticed that Harry has been singing the highest in alot if our songs, but can we really blame the lads vocals. It was perfect for the songs we had, so we had to take advantage.

I soon pulled up to our driveway and parked my car, getting out and locking the car up. I then walked up to the door and unlocked it by my key.

When I walked in, I walked to one of the closets that Niall doesn't really open and just in case if he does, I placed the case on the top shelf and moved it back a bit so that he could never reach it.

My plan will begin tomorrow...
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Leave a like, and comment down below your thoughts!

Love you all!

-Daysia♡