Twenty eight

Niall's POV
"Now if I take care of those kids, then you must give me the privilege to raid your fridge for the next two weeks, whenever I want." I told Louis as he and Harry were about to go to an interview. They were going to talk about the unborn twins and it was going to be with Jimmy Fallon.

"Fine...it's not like you don't do that anyway," He said with a sigh and I agreed with him because he was correct. I do come to this house and eat anything g that they have. I'm sorry th as t Harry is a really good cook! Everything that he had made is absolutely delicious!

I smiled and thanked him before I walked over to the play pin, which was where the kids and Harry were at. I walked up to the pin and smiled and how happy the three of them looked.

"Alright Hazza, Louis is about to leave," Louis called to Harry and he got up fast. "Coming daddy! Bye KJ, bye RR! Me miss you!" He told them before he spotted me and smiled big before he tackled me into a hug.

"How old are you today Haz?" I asked him and he shouted out, "I is 4!" I just smiled and ignore the aching pain that I felt in my ear. "That's good, now I believe Louis is out there waiting for you. Don't need daddy to wait on you, now do we?" He looked afraid and said, "N-no we don't! Me coming daddy!" He called out and ran out to where Louis was standing.

Louis smiled when he saw his love coming to him. He held out his hand and Harry gladly took it. "How did he get into his little space this time?" I asked Louis. He looked at me then looked at their kids, then back at me. "Got it..." " He just got exhausted that's all."

"Daddy...I don't like these clothes..." Harry whined as he stomped his foot. "Darling, they don't know that you cross-dress when you're in your little space," Louis reminded him.

"But I don't like these clothes..." he said again

He was wearing a white t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and black converse. I'm only guessing that this was the closest thing that Harry would agree to wear.

"Okay love, go pick out a good outfit and wear that. Be quick though, we've got to go." Louis said as he looked at the watch that Harry got for him on his birthday.

Harry smiled and skipped to his room. I smiled fondly as he skipped away. "You really love that lad eh?" I asked Louis.

"I mean I do have kids with him and I did propose to him. Plus, I did marry him. Been with him for almost 5 years, so yeah, I love him. He's like that one person that everyone loves, but he's all mine..." he said with a heart-warming smile as he thought about Harry.

You know, I kind of envy their relationship. The two of them are that couple that everyone would want. You could literally feel their love from miles away. It's just so cute. I'm very proud that my most favorite ship has gotten this far.

"I'm ready daddy!" Harry called from the stairs. Then a few seconds later, we see Harry skipping towards us.

"Okay, I guess this could work," Louis said as he looked over his husbands outfit.