Break down

Water begins to pour down and I scowl. Turning on my windsheild wipers I turn on the music as loud as it can go to keep me awake. Singing along to a song I didn't know I turn onto the turnpike and once again realize i'm all alone.

Maybe because this is pack territory but there should be at least one car here driving with me. I frown and the rain gets heavier. And then suddenly the car sputters, I watch the gas light flicker and then fade. "Argh."

I growl in frustration and turn the wheel quickly so I don't get stuck in the middle of the road. Sighing angrily, I turn to look in the backseat for a jacket. The world stops. My blood turns cold. 

A large beast sits hunched in my backseat, it's amber eyes stare straight into mine with an eveil power, its lips pull back to reveal its canines, before snarling.

I let out an earpeircing scream before panicking. I turn and open the door jumping right into the rain. My body smacks into the pavement with a thud, the door closing behind me. I scramble to my feet and whirl around. Peering in the window I see it's empty.

I stop. "What!" I screech. I blink rapidly and then stare down at my cloths. Well my scrubs which were now soaked through. Huffing I pull the handle but it dosn't budge. I try again this time harder. I realize slowly it's locked. "UGHHHHAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I yell. It sounds more like a roar but oh well.

"What the hell!" I screech. "What the frickin-flippin shit eating hell!" Angrily I begin to throw a tempertantrum. I scream bloody murder and spit out curses like my life depends on it. "What the actual fuck!" 

Nivea stirs in my head and snickers. 'Heh heh' I growl. "Shut up you idiot." Crossing my arms I begin to shiver. She continues to snicker in my head and I clench my fists. 'Your so damn lucky I can't kill you."

I put my hand over my head to try and sheild the rain. I fail. Pathetically. But it was worth a shot. Suddenly theres a loud snap. I flinch and whirl around. Nothing. Again. Scowling I peel of the top layer of my cloths. 

"Alright Nivea look like were going for a run." She howl in excitement and surges foward, I feel my bones crack, and my blood thicken. My fingers shorten to claws my body cracking till I stand in my wolf form.

I shake the rain from my honey colored fur and begin to run the rest of the way home.

Into the woods! I yell at her.

><><><><><><><><><><

So yeah it's short but next chapter will be better. She gets kidnapped. 

SISTER SNATCHED!!!

ANY WHO WONDERLAND OUT!!!

MWAH SEXY BEASTS