Submit Your Own Character! (Temporarily closed)

Want your character to be featured in this story? I will now be accepting character requests! Make sure to follow the rules below and either comment on this section or PM me with your request with the form that follows said rules. Please realize that not all requests will be accepted and that your submitted and accepted characters may or may not be a main character in this story.

Rules:

1) You may submit up to 3 characters, Pokemon or human. Depending on the Legendary/Mythical Pokemon, you may submit them as one of your three. I will include a list of Legendary Pokemon you can use as characters down below. The character(s) cannot be UBs (Ultra Beasts). You also may submit a Rescue Team (does not increase the number of characters you can request) your character(s) is/are on.
2) Characters you submit can be your own OCs or made up on the spot. If you submit an OC, I will give you full credit for the character, mention you for submitting them, and will paste a link to the story that the OC originates from. If it is a character that was made up on the spot, I will give you partial credit for submitting the character and will mention you for submitting the character.
3) Try not to make the character too OP, otherwise, the character will not be accepted. Even requested Legendary/Mythical characters must have some limitation to power (including Victini).
4) Make sure to include your character's short backstory, personalities, likes/dislikes, and−if it is a Pokemon−what kind of Pokemon it is and moves it knows, etc. The submitted character, if a Pokemon, cannot be a former human and vice-versa.
5) Be unique and creative with your requests! I don't want people submitting a bunch of characters that are all the same Pokemon or anything like that. There are over 800 different Pokemon, so please try to use ones that haven't been requested and accepted yet.
7) Make sure to clarify whether or not your character(s) is/are part of an existing evil organization (i.e. Team Rocket, Team Plasma, etc.), a criminal/bandit, a townsperson, Dungeon Pokemon, Exploration Pokemon, Pokemon trainer, etc.
8) HAVE FUN!
9) Where did 6 go?

Character Request Form & Example:

FILL THIS OUT:

New/OC:
Name:
Pokemon species/Human:
Gender:
Personality:
Moveset (if Pokemon):
Group:
Short History/backstory:
Other (anything I didn't cover):

EXAMPLE:

New/OC: OC
Name: Mira
Pokemon species/Human: Chikorita
Gender: Female
Personality: When alone, she is pretty shy, tends to sell herself short, and somewhat cowardly. But when she's with a friend (which isn't common), she's brave, selfless, and tenacious.
Moveset (if Pokemon): Vine Whip, Helping Hand, Growl, Tackle
Group: Exploration Pokemon
Short History/backstory: *Insert backstory here* For the sake of this book, I will not use Mira's backstory as an example in order to prevent spoilers, etc.

Rescue Team Request Form & Example:

FILL THIS OUT:

Team Name:
Team Leader:
Members (Up to 3, must  include at least one of your submitted characters, all other slots for the team will be filled out by me unless you don't want anybody else in the team and you don't have to type all of this when you're submitting the form but if you want you totally can because I'm not stopping you):
Purpose (are they good or bad?):
Other:

EXAMPLE 1:

Team Name: Team Awesome
Team Leader: Billy
Members (Up to 3): Billy, Bob, and Joe
Purpose (are they good or bad?): Good because they're cool.
Other: They are Team Cool's rival team but always try to avoid and ignore them.

EXAMPLE 2:

Team Name: Team Cool
Team Leader: Don
Members (Up to 3): Don, Clint, [empty slot]
Purpose (are they good or bad?): Good because they're awesome.
Other: They are Team Awesome's rival team.

LET THE SUBMISSIONS BEGIN!

Submit your Character(s) here! Limit: 3

Submit your Rescue/Exploration Team here! limit: 3

Thank you all for those who submitted!