"To.... what?" you asked, setting Min-Jun down so he could run around again.

"To my banquet, celebrating my 40 years as CEO!" he announced proudly.

Ji-as clapped excitedly beside you.

"What do you say Y/N?" He asked suddenly, shifting his gaze to you, "I'd love for you and my favorite little man to be there!"

Min-Jun ran head first into the mans leg, giggling wildly as he fell backwards onto the floor.

You laughed and shook you head at your little Tasmanian Devil.

"We'd be honored Ahjussi" you replied, smiling affectionately at your son who was now crawling around pretending to be a dog.

"Fantastic news! I'll have Bighit's makeup and hair team come by as soon as I contact the stylist!"

I must have heard that wrong

"The what now?"

"The party is tonight!" Ji-ae said from beside you, "Didn't I tell you this morning?"

"Um no Ji, I believe you conveniently left that out." you barked, shooting daggers at her with your eyes.

"Oopsie" she giggled, "Silly me!"

"Why don't you guys head to the cafeteria and grab something to eat while I get everything organized." Sung-ho said, walking over to hold the office door open, "There's a TV and games in there to keep you occupied for the next few hours."

You put on your best smile, reaching down to pick up Min-Jun.

"Thank you Ahjussi" you said kindly, walking back out into the corridor.

Ji-ae quickly caught up with you, taking the lead towards the cafeteria.

"Ji I swear, everytime I end up at a party with you it's because you either lied to get me there or guilted me into going."

"Relax girl, it's just a banquet, and I swear I actually forgot this time!" she squeaked, seemingly avoiding eye contact with you.

You sighed, following along behind her past the front desk.

"Will you-know-who be there?" you whispered to her, trying not to let the Bighit staff members overhear your conversations.

"I doubt it Y/N, I think they're on tour in America or something right now anyways." she replied, holding the cafeteria door open for you and Min-Jun.

You spent the next three and a half hours in there, watching re-runs of Min-Jun's favorite kid shows and attempting to feed him the pizza he asked for.

"Sweetie please eat your pizza" you whined at the boy, trying to hold it in front of his mouth.

He leaned away from you, eyes still fixated on the TV in front of him.

"Mommy will let you bring the Chimmy doll to grandpa's party if you finish your food" Ji-ae cooed, coming to crouch down in front of the boy.

This mother fu-

"Chimmy!" the boy giggled, hugging the doll to his chest and opening his mouth.

Your jaw dropped at the immediate obedience of your son, Ji-ae taking the food out of your hands so she could feed it to the boy.

"Girls, we're ready for you now!" Sung-ho said from where he was stood in the doorway.

You took Min-Jun and followed after him, walking in the opposite direction of the office, down the hall to a large changing room.