NOTHING!!

9h30, 16 August 1996
Location-Riddle Manor, Little Hangleton
Room-Dining Room

3rd Person POV

Tom had invited the whole Inner Circle and Hades' Circlet over for breakfast. He had wanted to announce the great news of his pregnancy to them first.

He just prayed that Molly Weasley wouldn't go overboard. He'd heard stories about her from Harry.

As everyone arrived, those who had come early or already lived at the Manor stared at the happy Cheerios-eating Dark Lord. They were all wondering the same thing:

"Why the fuck does he kinda look like a bloody woman?!"

As soon as everybody was settled and eating merrily whilst keeping one eye on Tom, finally the Weasley Twins had the courage to ask the couple what made them grin so foolishly.

Tom stared at Harry and smiled  1000watt smile.

"Well...we found out some pretty interesting news yesterday..."began Tom.

"And...turns out.... WE'RE HAVING A KID!"

Immediately everyone started cheering.

"Oh Harry, Tom! I'm so happy for you!"squeaked Susan and Padma.

"We'll teach the kid to be a Next Gen Marauder! Yeeeeaaah!!!"yelled Gred and Forge.

Turned out, Severus and Draco finally came out of their room and were also at breakfast.

Severus smirked. "Well done, Potter. Well done. Just...I wish you good luck. You're going to need it."

Harry gulped as Tom asked sweetly : "And what is that supposed to mean Sevvie?"

Said person gulped.

"N-Nothing! Absolutely NOTHING, My Lord."

Tom's dark demeanor changed so quickly, it was scary.
He was all laughs and jokes now.

If he was this scary in the first week, God help them survive the months. Tom might as well have obliterated half of the British Isles by then.

............................