"I don't know. I'm not sure, it might be. Don't get your hopes up, but you do have all the symptoms.", I replied smiling.

            She got up from the bed, took the test from my hand, kissed me and went into the bathroom. I waited in the bedroom, pacing around nervously.

            A few minutes later, she screamed from the bathroom: "Ryan!!".

            I ran into the bathroom to check what happened. When I opened the doors, she jumped around my neck, hugging me tightly.

            "We're pregnant!", she said happily.

            "Really? We did it without anyone's help!", I replied with a smile, hugging her tightly and kissing her.

            I knew it! I spun her around for a full circle. We were so happy. Then I told her we should go to her doctor anyway. Just to be completely sure. Yea, I know I'm a doctor too, but she has another doctor. You know the saying 'Don't eat where you shit'? Well, it's something like that.The next day the doctor confirmed that we are really going to have a baby. The first thing that we did when we left his office was to let James and Dina know. Both of them were thrilled. About nine months later our baby came into the world. A little girl. We named her Joyce. Her and Alex were both great.

About 1 year later...

Dina's POV

            I was just about to go out with the boys when James came home from work. It was 10:30 am. He worked night shift. I told him that I am going to meet with Alex, Ryan, Joyce and Melanie. We'll go to the park nearby for a while. He said he's going to sleep. He was tired. We kissed and I went out with the boys. They are almost 3 year old now. Zoya was supposed to go with us too, but her little 2 year old Adam got ill, so she had to stay at home.

            Jake and Daniel are at work. Mark messaged me, telling me that Jenny gave birth to a girl. They named her Maria. About half an hour later my boys and I came to the park. Alex told me that she's pregnant again. Melanie is in fifth month of pregnancy. An hour later Melanie remembered she has to go to the bank. She asked me to go with her. Alex and Ryan offered to look after the boys until we come back. The bank is just across the street.

            I kissed the boys and said smiling: "The two of you be good to your aunt and uncle, ok?".

            They hugged me and said: "Ok, mommy.". Melanie and I went away leaving them with Alex, Ryan and Joyce.

James's POV

            I was sleeping when my phone rang. It was 12:30 pm now. Dina and the boys are still outside. I looked at my phone. It was my captain.

            I answered quickly.

            "James, I'm sorry to bother you. We need you. There's an emergency and we need all the people available. There's been a bank robbery.", he said fast.

            When he told me where to come, I replied I'll come right away. He said that Daniel is already on his way there. I got up from the bed quickly, leaving a note for Dina on the table. When I came in front of the bank, all my teammates were already there. Including Daniel and his teammates. I went over to Daniel.

            The captain came to us, telling us the plan. Then one of the guys from my team, my friend, Stephen, came over and called the captain to the side. I saw the captain got serious, placing his hand at the back of his head. He looked over at Daniel and me, and then again towards Stephen. A few moments later the captain came back to Daniel and me.