There is not going to be a Stiles and Derek.

Scott used all his time obseesing over Allison Argent. Even though I have a weird feeling about her. The last few days Scott has talked about Allison. Its actually annoying me. I don't keep talking about Derek. Oh my... Did I just compare that.

I wished more than everything that I could just complain about Derek. Just let my feelings out.

So I get this crazy idea.

After lacrosse-practise I drive to the Hale-house.

And then I clear my mind.

"Derek I am tired of this. I am going to let my feelings out. You should sense the gay-smell from me. For gods sake you are a werewolf. I like you. A lot. And I know you are straight. Okay, I am just assume. I know about Paige you know. I know werewolf relationships are really messed up but you know what I would? I would take the complicated if I get you too. Every time I see you or talk to you I feel this feeling. This weird feeling in my stomach. And I know you are my soulmate, but not all soulmates match each other.. I suppose. I like you Derek Hale and it is killing me that you don't feel the same way."

I feel a lot better after letting all my feelings out until I turn around and see Derek and Scott.

Both looking really surprised

My heart start pounding and I press the tears away.

" Stiles its okay. Don't feel embarrassed." Scott said and walked slowly over to me.

" why don't you go back to Allison?" I answer and I feel the anger. I want him to say that he knew. We were supposed to be best friends but lately the only thing on Scotts mind was Allison.

"Stiles... I am so sorry!" Scott burst out and  i shake my head.

Derek is just watching me. He don't has his mean smile on. He just looks surprised.

I run... I keep running.

I feel alone and sad.

I usually don't feel like this.

The next morning I am about to drive to school when I see Derek in my Jeep.

"What the hell... Are you trying to kill me? I think I had a heart attack."

Derek smile... He never smiles and I keep looking at the smile.

"You are a good friend, Stiles" he just says

Did he just friendzone me??

"Did you just friendzone me??" I ask without thinking.

He nod and I regret even saying it in the beginning.

What was I thinking?? I feel a tear falling down my face. Derek is out to wipe it away but I grab his hand.

" Don't... Just go away." I scream

He looks a last time at me and then he is gone.

I burst into tears and when Scott come

I am sobbing.

I don't want to admit it but I need my best friend right now. I get out of my Jeep and hug Scott.

" I know this is so not me." I say.

"Stiles I am here for you. Derek is an ass."

I feel better and Scott even tries to be funny all day. Just to make me smile

He doesn't even look at Allison.