I am done with Derek

When I open my eyes, everything is blurry. Then I know where I'm. At Derek's apartment. I try to stand up but I'm too dizzy. So I fall down on the couch."Stiles lay down. You need rest." I hear Derek say. I answer angrily:" Don't tell me what to do. I can't be here. Kate and you probably screwed on this couch." I don't see Derek's reaction. I don't care anymore. I'm done trying. Derek gently push my leg away and sit down. Then he take my legs and place them on his thighs. I feel weirdly comfortable. But I get the image of Kate and Derek naked. So I move my legs away. And sit down. Derek looks hurt, but I don't feel sorry for him. He deserves it. Derek ripped my heart out and smashed it." Go to hell." I say. Then I stand up, even though I'm a bit dizzy. Derek take my hand and try to pull me closer to him. I try to pull away. So I end up on Derek's lap. He pulls me even closer. There is nothing between us. Other than the picure of Derek and Kate doing it stuck in my mind. That's why I use all my stenght and selfcontrol, to pull myself away from Derek." I can do this. You obviously love Kate." I say. "Its not what you think it is." He say. I shake my head in disbelief. I want to ask Derek what happened to me. But I kept my mouth shut." Some werewolf hunters tried to kill you. That's why we can't be together. Allison's family are all werewolf hunters. They want me dead. But they know about us. They know that if something happens to you. I will die from the inside." Derek says. I know he has been in my mind. I feel a bit embrassed. I have all kind of thoughts." I don't believe you bullshit. Stay away from me. " I say and before I get out of the apartment I add:" Go to hell and take Kate with you."