Why cant i just be with Derek?

Derek and I cuddle so much at I almost forget about the Facebook page.

"Stiles? Are you okay?" Derek whisper

I don't answer. I'm too caught up in my own thoughts. Do I look gay? Or talk gay? How could they be so accepting about Danny being gay and not me? Was it because he was best friend with Jackson.

"Stiles... Please talk to me." I hear Derek say.

What will they say? Will Scott even help me. After I came out of the closet and Scott became a werewolf. I feel like we don't talk at all.

I feel the tears down my cheek. I can't believe I'm crying over something like that. I feel unbelievable weak. Derek holds me around with his strong arms. For a moment I forget about my pain. I feel relaxed in his arms. Happiness. I want to lay with my head on Derek's shoulder forever.

"Thanks." I mumble." For what?" He whisper back.

"For being with me. Can I ask you something?"

" yeah sure." He answers.

My heart starts pounding. My hands feel sweaty. I have been meaning to ask him this question for a long time.

"Did you and Kate like.. Were you two together?"

Derek nod. Is he bisexual? I feel weird. I suddenly don't feel very relaxed in his arms.

"I think you should leave." I say without looking at him. I wasnt as mad as i was confused.

Derek doesn't even defend himself. In a second he is gone. Before he had left me it felt like he look a bit confused.

*Next morning*

I take my Jeep and drive to Scott. He is standing with Allison.

"Dude... Are you ready to go?" I shout.

" can Allison come with?"

I nod, but silently i curse.

"So what's up with you and Derek?"

"None of your damn business." I answer and bite my lips.

"Derek just seemed distracted today at training."

I don't answer. I keep driving.

I wanna tell him about Derek but it seem silly. Scott is the one who should be confused. It is him that became a werewolf. I feel like there is going happened something really bad. It's like I can feel it. Lydia is having this big party. She even invited me. I was thinking about going but she probably only invited me to humiliate me in front of half of the school. I wanna be in Derek's arms. But I don't think this will work. I haven't figured the gay thing out yet." So are you going to Lydia's party?" Scott asks, when we enter the school." Probaly not. Why? Are you going to ask me on a date?" I ask and wink. For a second Scott thinks I'm being serious. I didn't have to be a werewolf to feel his heart beating faster. His face turns a bit red and he looks awkward at Allison." Scott you are being stupid here. He was obviously kidding. "Allison says and smile at me. Scott begin to walk to his locker. Allison slow down and whisper to me:" I'm sorry about the Facebook page of it matters I comment to defend you. "

I smile at her. Maybe I was wrong about her." Thanks. Hey if it isn't weird do you want to study with me later?" I ask. I feel a bit weird. She is scotts girlfriend, not mine." Yeah sure." She says and nod.