Trapped

We arrive at Derek's apartment. I have sticky notes with me. I write every single thing we know down. Maybe I'm not the strongest but I'm more clever than Derek and Scott. We know that someone is making a werewolf army or turning humans into werewolf. We know that our chemistry teacher Mr. Harrison have some sort of connection and so does that boy that came running into the school. I write everything down. I look at Derek. Scott and Derek are looking at each other. Its like the have a connection. Because they are both werewolf. Which I'm not." Guys??" I interrupt. Derek and Scott both look at me." Are you two done staring at each other? I have written all the things we know down." Derek look at all the sticky notes." Do we know more about the boy?" Scott asks. I shake my head. He was so bloody that it was hard to identify him." He was Mr. Harrison's son. Simon. Someone really couldn't stand Mr. Harrison. " Derek say after some minutes of silence.
"Or is the motive love? Maybe he fell in love with a werewolf. Not everybody can't turn into a werewolf. Some dies." I say. Scott and Derek begins to laugh. I feel embrassed. What was i thinking? I stand up and walk away." Stiles." Derek says "I need to go. Or my dad will worry and probably imagine us having sex." I mumble. I had texted my dad an hour ago. I was going to Mr. Harrison's house. I started my Jeep and drove all the way to Mr. Harrison's house. First when I stepped out of the car, I noticed how dark it had become. But there was no way I was going back without any evidences. I opened the door and I felt like someone was watching me. My heart start beating really fast. I regret not having Derek with me. No, I could do this without him. I looked around the house without touching anything. I went down the basement. Sidenote to alle the basementlovers don't go down at night. You will feel like you are getting killed slowly. Or maybe it was just me being afraid like always.
I felt small and stupid. But I kept going downstairs. Some grab me from the behind and everything turns black.