Minato Catch up 1/2

( In this kushina and Minato will be alive)

You are born

Kushina was pregnant with her second child, after the kyuubi was placed back into Kushina. Minato and Kushina didn't want to risk having him come out again, but she still got pregnant she wanted Naruto to have another sibling so she gave birth to you.

Kushina was sitting in the living room reading 2-year-old Naruto a book and somewhat thought you were listening because you were kicking a lot. Kushina thought it was funny until she felt a sudden pain that wasn't kicking and remembered the feeling she had with Naruto.

"Naruto, go get daddy." Kushina said holding her stomach. Naruto quickly ran to the office in the house and Minato was there in a split second. Minato picked Kushina up and took her to a private hospital, the room had seals all over and nurses and doctors rushed into the room to help.

After a long while you were born.

You were beautiful. (I'm giving positive energy accept it) you had a small fluff of red hair and some blonde hair here and there.

They didn't know your eye color due to you not opening your eyes yet. When you were cleaned off Naruto got to visit you.

"Baby!" Naruto Said as he pointed to you.

"Naruto this is your baby sister, Y/N Namikaze." Minato Said as Naruto sat on his lap to get a better look at you.

"Sister!" Naruto clapped.

You meet your sibling/ siblings

You already have

Your first word

You were old enough to say stuff, you just didn't like doing it, you liked food even more, your family would bribe you with food, except ramen

"Y/N say mama!" Kushina tried to bribe you with your favorite snack. (what's your favorite snack?) you were somewhat tempted, but chose not too. You looked at Naruto who didn't have a snack but your favorite toy. You reached out to him and he gave it to you.

"N-Naru!" You yelled with joy as you hugged your favorite toy. Kushina was shocked but happy. Minato wasn't there due to him having to do Hokage duties.

You start walking

You were a very active baby, you loved to follow Naruto around and do what ever he did, so when he ran, you would follow him but crawl, you would get very frustrated.

"Naru!" You yelled Naruto stopped running to look at you. You reached out to him.

"Kaa-San Said I cant lift you up 'cause you haf to start walking." Naruto Said, you pouted at the situation and crawled the opposite direction of Naruto and found a table you could hold on. You grabbed the table and grabbed onto it and pulled yourself up.

You held onto it until you felt stable, you started to waddle towards Naruto and reached out towards him.

"Naru, Naru, Naru!" You clapped and then fell as you lost your balance, landed on your face and cried for 25 minutes.

You get kidnapped (this part got deleted when I woke up your 3)

Minato was taking you to the market for the first time, he was holding you and was looking for the section of the market they were supposed to go to.

Minato spotted a person he knew and walked up to them. They had a boy around Naruto's age who walked very slowly behind him.

Minato started to talk to them and you wanted to talk to the boy.

"Papa down." You Said and Minato put you down, you waddled to the boy and tugged on his arm.

"Hi!" You smiled to him, he gave you a lazy smile.

"Hey." He returned your greeting.

"Me name is Y/N!"

"It's My, not me. My names Shikamaru." You smiled again at Shikamaru.

"We goes shop!" You Said and Shikamaru nodded

"How about we go get the rest of our stuff on our parents list?" You brightened up at the idea.

"Help papa!" You waddled back to Minato and reaches into his pocket and grabbed the list and his wallet, he was too into talking he didn't notice.

"Got it!" You waddled back to Shikamaru and he had his dad's list and wallet.

"Our parents aren't good ninja." You and Shikamaru were kinda disappointed in your fathers but wondered off into the market.

You finished getting everything, which wasn't a lot you held two small bags and Shikamaru had 4 bags.

"Where papa?" You Asked as you went back to the spot where your father was.

"Their not here." Shikamaru all of a sudden fell to the ground with a thud. You looked in his direction and saw a man pick him up and sling him onto his shoulders like a sack of potatoes. (My brother used to do that to me)

You then heard foot steps behind you, your turned around and then fell, there was a person in front of you before you turned around.

The world around you went black.

I was kinda thinking that people rarely even read my books anymore because when i first started I had hundreds of reads and now I only have a few people (or at least from what wattpad is telling me) I'm really close to 7K reads and I want to do something special that's not a regular chapter but like one chapter that has a specific character and a specific scenario.

And I could make it at least 5K words because I've done that before on a book (I deleted all the chapters don't try to find it) but it took me a while.
So give a character and scenario and I'll make a poll.

Also I decided to do a monokuma cosplay because it's somewhat underrated, so why lot, plus my mom might take me to super con (galaxycon as it is called now) and I can do the cosplay event there, but that's all Bye!!