Itachi catch up

You are born

You were born a few hours before Itachi killed Izumi and her mother.

"Itachi take care of Y/N for me okay?" Asked Izumi before Itachi slit her throat.

"Y/N Uchiha, it has a nice ring to it." Itachi looked at you, you were sleeping peacefully on a pillow with a white blanket covering you.

"I'll be back Y/N." Said Itachi as he went to go murder the rest of the Uchiha clan. (why did I think that was funny)

Once Itachi finished up and left Sasuke unconscious, he went back to get you and report to the Hokage.

Itachi wrapped you up in a blanket, and put you in a sling. While doing so you opened you eyes and for Itachi to see chocolate colored eyes. (I think Izumi's eyes were brown)

"Hello Y/N." Said Itachi, you cooed at him Itachi still held his straight face but on the inside he was smiling. He put the sling on and held you close as he jumped from building to building to report to the hokage.

"Hokage-Sama it has been done." Said Itschi as he kneeled.

"What is that in your arms?"

"This is my daughter, Y/N." You perked up at the sound of hearing your name." Itachi Said.

"You are dismissed Itachi." Said Hiruzen, Itachi stood up, bowed and made his way out of the window.

You meet your sibling/siblings

You don't have any

Your first word

You were sitting in Konan's room playing until Konan decided to make you stop to see if you were going to talk.

"Y/N say Nee-Chan!" Said Konan, you looked towards Konan's door and back at her.

"Dada!" You yelled. Konan smiled and cooed at you.

"Your so smart! Y/N!" You giggled and hugged Konan.

"Wait here I'll go get Itachi." Konan sat you on her bed and went down the halls.

You sat on the bed patiently and waited until Itachi showed up. When he did you were ecstatic.

"Dada!" You reached out to Itachi.

"Yes Y/N I'm your dada." Konan was having an overdose of cuteness.

You start walking

Itachi was about to leave for a mission with Kisame when you came crawling after him.

"Dada!" You lifted you arms up. Itachi picked you up.

"What is it Y/N?" You gave Itachi a kiss on the cheek and you were ready to be put down.

"Bye, bye Dada!" You were placed down, you soon put your hands underneath you to push yourself up. And you hugged Itachi's leg.

"Luv you Dada!" You smiled up at him and he gave you a quick rare smile. You then let go and walked away.

"Itachi I don't understand how you have a gaki that smiles that much." Said Kisame shrugging his shoulders. Itachi just stared at you as you waddled off.

You get kidnapped [your 5]

You were sitting in Itachi's room playing with his Kunai until you felt the base shake. You quickly ran into Itachi's wardrobe and shut the door.

"I sense another chakra!" Yelled an unfamiliar voice, you squeezed yourself in the corner of the wardrobe. You felt arms grab you. You screamed.

"Daddy!" Tears we're streaming down your face.

"It's okay, your okay." A voice said

"I want my daddy!" You screamed louder as the person rubbed your back gently.

You felt the person try to press a pressure point but you quickly dodged and kicked them in the stomach. They let you go and you quickly ran out of Itachi's room and into the hallways.

You were running the maze of hallways when you ran into another figure. The figure reached out to you and you dived their arms only for another pair of arms to press a point in your neck.

You fell to the ground with a thud.

You throw a tantrum [ your 7]

You were a calm kid and only asked Itachi questions that related to villages, family, jutsus, and chakra.

But you rarely asked questions about his missions this was the rare time.

"Daddy! Can I please go with you and Kisame!" You Asked Itachi has said no the few times you have asked.

"No. Y/N it's to dangerous for you." Itachi Said calmly.

"But how am I supposed to be a good ninja if I can't even go on a mission." You pouted.  Itachi shook his head slightly at you.

"Y/N. You don't get it, I don't want you to get hurt or kidnapped. It's better to stay in the base." Itachi reasoned.

"But daddy! If I don't experience it now, how am I supposed to know what to do later?" Tears were starting to form in your eyes.

"Y/N, stay here, I want you to be safe." You quickly shook your head.

"No! I want to go please!"

"Y/N calm down. I'll let you go on a mission when your older." Itachi once again tried to reason.

"You always say that! When is older?" You ran away from him and went into your room. Locking the door you hid under your comforter. (Or blankets if you want)

You didn't talk to Itachi for a week after that.

You get bullied

You never do, Itachi never lets you out the base except to swim or train.

You get a valentine

You don't it's not possible, all the people I think he base make sure you stay inside

Nickname for you

He calls you by your name and rarely baby girl

What band you listen to together

He likes what you like

(List a song you like)

Who he's jealous of

Konan, you love to take to her after arguments or ask questions related to being a ninja

Favorite thing to do together

You love to listen to stories about when he was a ninja in Konoha

Your chakra nature

Fire, your an Uchiha it makes sense

All done time to start on Minato

It's wont let me tag who requested this so I'll do it in the comments

Bai! ❤️💙💜