"Yeah," Merlin said, backing her up.

"Oh, did ya now?" The Cowboy asked.

"Yeah, yeah," Eggsy began, "It came in the shape of a bottle? We're from the Kingsman tailor shop in London. Maybe you've heard of us..." His tone almost challenging.

"Oh, the Kingsman," The stranger said with recognition, leaning back on his heels slightly.

"Yeah," Merlin agreed.

"Huh," He paused, "That's where y'all got them fine suits and them fancy spectacles y'all got on?" Gesturing to them with the stock of his gun

Clover nodded and Merlin smiled in relief, "Exactly."

"That's right," Eggsy said, bouncing his head in agreement.

"Y'all look damn sharp," He complimented.

"Thanks," Clover responded, though her tone was anything but thankful. "Now, you know about us, but we know nothing about you...Who are you?" She asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know, Little Miss," He grinned stepped towards her slightly, though still keeping a safe distance. "Now, let me see if I got it right, here," The man began, his tone turning serious, a hint of danger lacing it. "You want me to believe that it's normal for a tailor...to hack through an advanced biometric security system...with nothin' but a little bitty old watch on?" He nodded to Eggsy's wrist.

The trio looked between each other cautiously and they knew things were almost definitely about to go awry. The man slowly took the shotgun off his shoulder, "I can promise you," He began and flourished the gun before pointing it between the three and Clover instantly tensed. "That dog don't hunt. So why don't you go on and get down on your knees...and tell me who you really work for..."

Eggsy raised his brow and looked between Clover who smirked upon making eye contact with him and Merlin who took his hand off the barrel which immediately began pouring onto the floor. Clover looked to the man with a sarcastic pout, "I hope that wasn't anything special."

The man spat at the barrel and somehow covered the hole. Some kind of Statesman technology was all Clover could guess. Eggsy looked back at him with slight disgust which Clover echoed as she scrunched her nose up once again, whispering a small 'ew' before the man spoke. "That's 1963 Statesman Reserve. You just made it personal."

The Cowboy walked towards them, however the trio was quick to beat him to the punch, quite literally. They lunged at the man who thumped his stock into Eggsy's head and side before going after Merlin who, after a series of hits and being flung head first into a barrel, was promptly knocked unconscious. Clover snuck up behind him and leapt onto his shoulders, her thighs wrapped around his head and neck. She twisted her body and dragged him roughly to the floor before climbing on top of his back in an attempt to restrain him. However, he was much stronger and was quick to overpower her. He threw her off his back, picked up up his gun and got to his feet, Clover following suit and Eggsy joined her at her side.

"My mama told me to never hit a lady, 'specially one as pretty as yourself, Little Miss." Clover rolled her eyes.

"That sounds like a you problem to me," She replied before she lunged at him, punching him in the temple before kicking his chest. He stumbled back and Eggsy took this as an opportunity to pull a gun on him, though the Cowboy disarmed him in seconds and threw him into a pile of barrels.

"Eggsy?" She called to him once he didn't get up and after no response she knew he'd have to be knocked out. The man started closing in on Clover who backed up, "I'll be very disappointed if you've killed my boyfriend," She quipped and he smirked.

"And here I was thinking we had a connection." 

Clover lunged at him once more, though it was futile. She threw punch after punch, kick after kick, which only served in tiring her out. Once the man saw a weakness in her stance, he was quick to exploit it. He grabbed her, spun her around and pressed her against the barrels, her watch-clad arm extended. The Cowboy grabbed her hand and changed the settings to stun before aiming it at her neck. 

She gasped as the needle darted into her skin and pressed her hand to it. Clover gazed at him in shock and annoyance, stumbling backwards trying to fight against it, though he followed each of her steps. 

"That was fucking rude," She breathed before crumbling to the floor. The man was quick to catch her before she hit the ground, gently laying her down against the wood.  

"As I said," He mumbled to himself, "Mama raised me right."

a/n:

I forgot.,,.,.how fucking HO T mr tatum is in this movie liek,..,okay Hello tf??????? clock me tryin desperately to not turn this into a tequila fic. I'm hoping yall enjoyed his interaction with Clover :D

mr tequila drinks his respect women + crush on clover juice. 

wish i could write fight scenes better but they're SO HARD omg

Brownie points to whoever can guess where the first move Clover uses in the fight is from, there's Two (2) possible answers ;)

xx Clara