Chapter 13: Sahana... I Hate Tears Re!!

"Where are Sanaya's chandbali?" Somebody called out as Sahana hurriedly handed them to her.

"Here take them. Be quick." She said.. her mind puzzled due to lot of work left.

"Somebody please look for my stole!"

"Has somebody seen my sandals?"

"Did the groom side not give the necklace to Sanaya? So cheap!"

"Is the bride ready or not? The baraat will be here."

The room was ringing with all kinds of commotion and chaos. Nothing seemed to be at it's place. There was a lot of confusion as every body was speaking at the same time and at the loudest of their voice.

Sanaya was sitting for makeup which was being done by makeup artist and Ayesha who was not ready herself. Sahana was also running here and there carrying orders not getting time to get ready herself.

Short tempered, she snapped not being able to handle all this shouting.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!! PIN DROP SILENCE HERE." One very annoying aunty tried to say something but the look at Sahana's face made her silent. "Not a word anymore. Just get out of the room all of you. Only those who are needed should be here. All the ladies commenting on arrangements take your kids and leave the room right now!" The ladies started muttering again.

"Did you not hear me properly? I am in no mood to handle all this drama. When Ayesha and the makeup artist are handling her makeup why the hell are you guys trying to help. And Sulekha aunty, there are two hours for the baraat to arrive here. Saral must be getting ready himself. Just go and help mum and chachi. Leave the room!" Everybody stood up and left the room in a single file. They were muttering something under their breath but looking at the flustered state of Sahana didn't dare to say anything to her.

"Thanks Saha... They were getting on my nerves." Sanaya held her hand to which she smiled.

"What else do they have?! Only commenting on everything. Chandrahaar is not here. Where is the Chandbali? Blah blah blah..." She said mimicking the ladies as they laughed.

"Now get ready quickly. Ayeshu you will be the next one."

"No Saha... I will do your make up too." She tried to protest.

"Ayeshu... You will have to welcome the baraat too. And anyway I don't use a lot of makeup." Ayesha nodded and left the room to get ready.

"You are looking very beautiful Sannu." Sahana made a small Kohl dot to ward off evil eye.

"Saha... I will miss you." Sanaya had tears in her eyes as she looked down.

"Hey... Why are you sad? Even after the vidaai you will have to come to this hotel only isn't it?" Sahana asked her as she nodded her head in negative.

"No. For vidaai and reception, Saral's family has booked a different hotel."

Ohh was all that Sahana managed to say before she burst out crying, "I will miss you too Sannu." Both hugged each other as Ayesha entered the room.

"Don't cry. The makeup will smudge... Don't come to me if you look like witch then." This made them laugh between the tears and Ayesha entered the washroom to get ready.

Love me like you do started playing on Ayesha's phone as somebody called her. Sahana picked it up to find Rishi on the other side.

"Hello beautiful!" Rishi said in his best flirtatious voice possible.