Chapter 3: Sahana Verma

"Mum, I am leaving. Bye."

"Bye dear. Try to come early from work."

"Ok mum. Just tell dad that as today is his cheat day from gym so I will bring muffin for him."

"Oh God, who will say that you two are not friends but father and daughter!"

Sahana chuckled as she high fived her father and left with her driver to her office.

She had a great life. She was an excellent orator, and topper of her college. She did her magic in every subject she touched. Right now she was an assistant jewelry designer at a very popular place. She was appreciated by all but she was level headed though short tempered at times. Though she was a single child she was never stubborn.

As her work was completed so before going home she decided to sit in a cafe for some time.

There was a group of guys partying in the adjoining bar. Everything was good until a guy approached her.

"Hi." He said looking at her as she looked up trying to recognize him.

"So, I am Vishal and I just wanted to confirm if you believe in love at first sight or should I come again?" He tried flirting and Sahana smirked.

"No, but for your welfare I will advise that you should go back and stay there only because I believe in hate at first sight. " She smiled as he retreated to his friends.

After some time, another guy joined the group. Sahana noticed that they looked at her and then told something to the new guy who looked at her and smiled and said something to them.

"If he comes here I am going to slap him for sure." Sahana promised herself as she saw the new guy approaching her.

He stood near her table and before she could say something, he started yelling.

"Meera, how can you do this to me? I loved you and you cheated. You... you left me for that doofus. How can you do this?" Sahana saw everyone looking at them from her peripheral vision.

"I don't know you. Who are you? Why are you... THIS IS SO NOT FUNNY... BLOODY IDIOT !" She shouted at him and threw some dollars on the table as she left the cafe.

The guy went back to his friends and cheered.

"Wow Rishi, What an acting!!! Finally Ms. Hot head got a lesson." Vivek high fived Rishi who smiled back sweetly and they started partying again.

-----------------------------------------------------------
                       AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys,

Finally a new update. Introduction trailer by Laliguptha. Thanks a lot dear.

As promised the update is in English.

Finally they met... but Rishi being Rishi messed up everything.

Next: Saral and Sanaya's wedding. Sahana and Rishi are invited.

Any idea about what's going to happen when these two come under a roof???

Do comment, vote and chuck me a follow.

Till next update,
                               Love Love ❤

A.S.