Chapter: 6

"This girl really can't sacrifice a movie to drop us home with her own brother" said Sterla, pointing towards Hazel.

"Yea dude" said Ashley "Oh...My....God" She added in shock and pleasure as she saw classic red Audi A8 in which Sam was waiting on diver's seat for them.

"This dude has my favorite car Man!" She said in a cheerful tone while sighing in shock as they walked towards his car.

"Listen... I am gonna sit in front seat"said Ashley.

"I knew it..... You want your favorite car to be with your favorite songs....don't you?" Sterla said.

"Of course Man.....wanna piss him off too" said Ashley chuckling and Sterla giggled.

"Songs time" said Ashley while sitting in front seat while poking her finger in the sound system on which Sam made a weird face while staring at her.

There was silence for a few seconds and then Ashley noticed his gaze on herself, so she turned towards him and made puppy eyes.

"Should I stop messing with it?" She said curling her lips, pretending to cry.

"As if you'll do what I'll say" he said turning his face back towards the steering.

"YO..... You know me" she said making a victory sign with a abroad smile, as the car's engine sprang to life.

"Woah Man!"she said in amazement.
"Maroon 5 huh?"

"Totally..."He replied.

"I'm it's die heart fan!" she said while punching his shoulder lightly and Sam smiled.

"Hey... We four are planning a dinner night at our favorite restaurant and I really want you to come..... so are you in right?" Ashley asked Sam as the car ceased in front of her house.

"Umm...no" he said "I am not comfortable with some people" He added and Sterla's eyes brimmed with embarrassment.

Ashley knew he was talking about Sterla so she changed the topic.

"Well.... Have you met Bella?" She said pointing towards a puppy in her garden.

"Oh....she's my wify" She added while getting out of car.

"Hey Bella....oh I missed you so much" she said while kissing Bella and picking her up.

"She's cute" said Sam.

"Bella say bye to Sam" she said while picking up one of Bella's hand and waving it in air.

He smiled and made his way towards Sterla's house.

Sam and Sterla didn't utter a single word on their way to her house.

The car finally terminated in front of Sterla's house, so she took a deep breath of relief and opened the door.

"Wait listen" Sam said to Sterla and her heart started racing fast.

"I know you are an old friend of Hazel....but this didn't give you right to bully her" He said rudely and Sterla's eyes got wide.

"Cuz she easily gets afraid.......so you tell her shit and freak her out....please try not to share your shitty and so called personal horror stories with her....it really would be a great favour"

Tears rolled down her cheeks as he ended his words. She simply wiped them, opened the door and walked out to her comfort place.

                 *"**""""********
Hope you guys like this chapter
The gif above is of Sterla lancester
Allanzoate_19