Chapter : 3

Sterla started breathing heavily when she came in the room and sat on couch while calming herself down.

Hazel and Ashley's eyes were duged in T.V , cuz they were really interested in the movie but Mary, noticed Sterla and sat on couch with her.

"What's wrong?..... Are you okay?" Mary asked Sterla while rubbing her back.

"Yeah" skipped Sterla's mouth.

Sterla thought Mary won't believe her, so she decided not to tell her but her fear destroyed her courage so she told her, as they were talking Hazel somehow heard the word 'ghost' and turned towards them as if she heard something unearthy, Ashley then paused the movie and they both started listening Sterla.

Mary, Sterla and Ashley left Hazel's house and Hazel was laying on her bed wide eyed thinking about the nonsense Sterla fed in her head.

" Oh God.... they'll kill me someday"Hazel murmured.

Hazel really wanted to take bath, so she told herself to be brave, nothing's gonna happen and with all gathered courage she finally decided to go.

She started tiptoing and slowly opened the door of the bathroom.

" Nothing's here" she whispered to herself and sighed.

She slowly closed the door and looked here and there trying not to blink her eyes.

After taking shower Hazel started leaving the bathroom, she placed her hand on the door knob.
"Öldürmek" a hissing voice hit her ear as if it was coming from a grave and she choked on air.

Suddenly the voice stopped and then, out of nowhere, "Öldürmek" same voice whispered in her ear.

She shouted badly, quickly opened the door and fell on the ground.

"Haze?...Haze what the hell happened? Are you alright?" Sam asked Hazel while embracing her in a hug and she started crying.

"Haze ? Tell me " He asked again, calming her down.

"No I...i am nnot" Hazel replied.

"What's wrong? Tell me what happened" he asked worried.

"I ...I heard it"Hazel said in a cracking voice.

" Heard what?" Sam asked in confusion.

"I heard what Sterla heard here" she answered, wiping her tears.

"What? You heard what?.... And who is this Sterla?" He asked more confused.

" I...I didn't get the word...and.. and Sterla is....my friend, the blonde one"she replied.

"The one I found in my room?" Sam asked lifting one of his eyebrow.

Hazel wasn't crying anymore.
"What?...it was your room?" She asked in shock.

"Yeah.. I saw her in my room, she was sort of freaked out"Sam told Hazel.

"Yeah.. I know, she can see visions" Hazel told the whole thing about Sterla's vision and that what happened with her in his room.

"What the hell? ....are you guys insane or something?" Sam almost shouted while standing up.

"You know what? ..this friend of yours is having problem with her head and is only making fun of you all" He said.

"For God's sake.....there is nothing in this world like visions and voices " he added.

"Aaghhh...you won't understand"Hazel shouted and Sam left the room but Hazel followed him because she don't wanted to stay alone, not at that time specially.

                       *         *        *      *

After dropping Ashley and Sterla, Mary headed towards her home. As she opened the door of her house she started feeling weird as if someone was following her.

She glanced behind her but when she was confirmed that there was no one she closed the door and walked inside.

Mary's parents were both doctors and were on night shift so being the only child she was use to be alone at home as she was that day.

She dropped her bag on the couch and layed on bed while closing her eyes.

She felt someone's face near her ear and then suddenly, "Öldürmek" that thing hissed in her ear while her eyes flew open in dread.

She thought that maybe she took Sterla's babbling so serious that its running in her mind, so she decided to ignore it and slept again.

***********
Hope you guys like this chapter.
The pic above is of Hazel waters.
#allanzoate_19