FCW | 3

"what's it like being a douche?"
-Anna Stevens

"what's it like being a prude?"
-Klaus Fischer

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

f o o d c a n w a i t | 3

"Make sure that you keep your food logs with you at all times and fill them out. Don't forget to calculate all of the calories, serving sizes, you name it that you consume on a daily basis! I will do weekly checks of it along with a few colleagues of mine. Thank you and I'll be looking forward to seeing you guys next week." Steve said later that session.

Both Anna and Klaus sighed in relief when they were finally able to go. For the most part, they had gotten along quite well.

"Anna, Klaus, can I see you both for a second before you go?"

Anna heard Klaus groan from behind her, causing her to laugh. They made their way over to Steve, unaware of what was to come with his next few words.

"I see that you both are getting along quite well unlike yesterday."

"We had a heart to heart conversation, but that doesn't make us best buds." Klaus responded.

"I feel like partnering you two up was a great choice of mine." Steve smiled. "Two completely different people have a thing for balancing each other out. I see a great friendship in the future for you two."

"Oh, I hope so." Klaus said sarcastically before making his way to the exit.

"You'll get used to him." Steve stopped Anna. "I've known his parents for years and he's always been like this. Not the disorder part, but the attitude."

Anna nodded, unsure of why he felt the need to stop and tell her this.

"He's a good looking fella isn't he?" Steve asked, bumping shoulders with an even more confused Anna. "Don't go falling for him."

"I'll try not to." Anna said her farewells, taking that as her cue to leave their uncomfortable conversation behind.

As Anna made her way to her mom's awaiting car, she thought of what Steve had said just moments ago. Was it that obvious that she thought that Klaus was attractive? And if it was, would it affect their blossoming friendship?

"How was it today honey?" Anna's mom, Cheryl, asked when she got into the car.

"It was fine." Anna shrugged.

"Hopefully it was better than yesterday." She said. "Steve called and told me about how you have a buddy now."

"I don't have a buddy mom and why do you talk to Steve more than you talk to me?" Anna asked, causing her mom to sigh.

"Because he tells me the things you refuse to tell me yourself and those are all of the important things." Anna's mom explained. Something caught her eye, causing her to stop talking for a second. "Who is that?"

"Who is what?" Anna asked, following her mom's pointed finger. Anna's eyes landed on a grinning Klaus who was waving vigorously at them with the hand that wasn't holding a cigarette.

"Oh, that's Klaus." Anna waved back to him. She watched as he began to light the cigarette.

She tried to keep the disgusted look off of her face. The sight of him with a cigarette made him twenty times less attractive to her.