Death

Riven POV

I go face to face with a person that I'm ashamed to call my father.

"Oh son, when will you understand that I want to kill flora huh? She killed your mom!" My father says with a growl.

"And when will you understand that it wasn't her fault!" I yell.

"Ughh you're just as worthless as her, but if you join along side me, I'll make you the most powerful person in this universe and you'll have whatever you desire." Damien smirks.

"And what do you get?" I ask even though I'm not interested.

"You kill that witch Flora!" Damien smirks, saying something that rhymes with witch.

"I'll never do that to my sister! She was only person that loved me in this family! More than you could have. And you know what? We are more than ashamed to call you our father." I say angrily.

"Ughh well you are a disgrace to this family. Especially Flora." Damien says in a "duh" tone.

I growl at him, way too angry for words. I lose all my self control and pull my sword out.

"You will pay for everything you have done to me and Flora!" I scream. I'm about to run and attack, but he motions a stop sign.

"Nu-uh-uh. I wouldn't do that if I were you." He gives a smirk at me.

"I'm going to show how much pain it is to lose someone you love so dearly," with a snap, a crying baby flora appeared with a sword at her neck. "Trust me, it hurts more than what it looks."

The color from my face disappeared. No. Not Flora.

"Speechless I see?"

"no. please.. please don't hurt her. she's my sister...your daughter." I beg.

"No! She is never or will ever be my daughter! I despise her with everything I am. She killed my wife now she'll pay. And you will be here in the front row seats."

With every word, the sword becomes closer and closer to her skin.

I need to get to her, but if I move an inch he'll kill her for sure.

"no! Please take me instead! Take me instead! Not Flora please!!" I cry.

"Rivvy!! H-help!" Flora screams as tears flow down her face fast.

I look at my father's face. He has a huge smirk across his face and cold eyes showing no mercy. Right then and there I knew he was going to kill her without hesitation.

Then I look at my baby sister's sadden face. Her big bright jade eyes now now red and swollen from crying and her tear stained face where her red cheery cheeks would be. It tears me apart to see Flora so young and helpless in my father's death grip.

"Flora.. I-i need you to be a good girl okay? For Rivvy? I-I just want you to know I love you so much and will never stop loving you. No matter what happens I'll be with you soon enough okay? I love you so so much. You're the best little sister in the world. More than what I could've ever asked for. I love you." Tears are already pouring down my face and I don't need to hide it.

"I wove you too Rivvy! I wove you so much!" Flora sobs, silently knowing what's going to happen next.

"Now if we are done with our lovey dovey goodbyes, I'm going to start with my plans." He gives a devilish smile.

Within seconds, Flora was laying on the ground motionless, and a pool of blood of forming around of her tiny body...

A/N: oh god! Did anyone cry while reading this? I cried while writing this. I just got very emotional for a few minutes after reading the finish product. Call me crazy but I did.

Please like and comment!!