Forgivness

Helia POV

Why wouldn't Flora tell me this. I know that she didn't tell anyone, but I'm her boyfriend. Does she trust me?

"She does trust you Helia, it was for her safety." Someone says.

I recognized that voice anywhere.

"How do you know I was thinking that Riven?" I say.

"Well first of all, you've been my roommate for a couple of years. And two, I know because she's my sister and she's always asking if she could tell anyone." Riven explains.

I sigh, and face him. "Well, why couldn't she tell me?" I ask.

"It was for her safety." He said in a flat tone.

"But I'm her boyfriend." I argue.

"And I'm her brother." He argues getting angry.

"Shouldn't she trust me?" I say.

"She does"

"Then why didn't she tell me-" I cut him off

"IT WAS FOR HER SAFETY!" Riven yelled.

It was silent for a couple of minutes.

"She almost died Helia. Imagine seeing your little sister in your basement looking dead. Imagine having to hear your sister begging you to help her but you can't do anything or else she will be killed. Imagine you had to practically raise your own little sister so she has a fuller life Helia. That's what I lived through and I don't want to relive that all over  again." Riven whispers.

I didn't realize how much pain Riven had to go through.

"Wow. I'm am so sorry Riven. I was just thinking for myself. I didn't know you had to go through all that man. I'm sorry." I say genuinely.

"It's fine dude." Riven mumbles.

"You made lots of sacrifices for Flora. You know your a great brother." I say.

"Thanks. Your not too bad of a boyfriend for her." He chuckles.

Just then Timmy walked into the room.

"Guys, we going to be taking off soon. And uh Riven you might want to check up on Flora." Timmy says.

"What happened?" Riven asked frantically.

"I'm not sure but she's just sitting in the corner crying but she not getting out." Timmy says, and goes the the control center.

Riven's eyes go wide

"What time is it?" Riven ask me.

"Uh 5:55. Why?" I ask confused.

"Oh shit. Flora!" Riven yells and runs to the room Flora was in frantically.

What? I'm so confused.

I chase after him.