Next plan

Riven POV
As Flora was almost done with her milk I could tell she was getting sleepy.

"Flora are you going to go to sleep?" I ask quietly.

She shook her head no.

"Why not?"

She just shook her head no.

I softened my face.

  "Flo you need to sleep, your gonna get sick. I'll be here when you wake up."

Her eyes got big, pleading.

"I promise."

I started to rock her slowly and I can tell she was giving in.

When her eyes finally closed, I stopped rocking her a kissed her forehead.

""I love you Flo. I'm so sorry I broke my promise."
I say sadly.

I slowly started closing my eyes, holding Flora tightly, and gave into the darkness.

Back at Cloud Tower

No one's POV

"Sisters and Damien. That was potential work out there but we need a new plan." Icy snarls.

"Flora's a baby now, so I doubt everyone will be fighting at once." Darcy states.

"I'm sure with Bloom there and Flora being a baby again they've probably healed her already." Stormy rolls her eyes.

"Dammit." Icy growls.

"Ladies, I got this. Everyone's probably sad, but Flora hasn't been broken all the way yet. I have a new plan."

The Trix smirks.

"Tell us all about it." Icy says evilly.

On the ship

Flora's POV

"Flora come out now. I promise I won't bite. Come out come out wherever you are." I hear daddy's voice.

I stay underneath the sink trying to hide.

"Oooh Floraaaa. Got ya!" He opens the cabinet.

It's not daddy anymore, it's a monster. He had very very scary hair and teeth. He's holding a belt. I scared of belt.

"Ahhh noo!" I scream but he keeps pulling me.

I open my teary eyes. I feel like crying, but Rivvy sleeping. I don't want to wake him up.

He tired.

I lay for a little bit.

Then I get thirsty. I want some milk, the one Rivvy gets for me.

I'm about to wake Rivvy up but he sleepin. I go get milk all by myself. I slowly get off Rivvy and crawl on the ground.

I too tired to walk. I sway from side to side.

Oh I hungry.

I crawl somewhere, I don't know where though. It's very dark and I can't see. I keep crawling then oof

Owchie i hit something. I can't cry I no baby. Can't cry can't cry.

I keep going forward, I think I opened a door maybe?

I keep crawling until I hear footsteps. My eyes go wide. I stand up very fast and try to run.

I cry now. I scared. I go into a ball and try not to let monster get me.

"Go way." I whisper.

And the lights turn on.