Chapter 4: Nature - Pt.1

[Skai]

After a nice shower, I felt very refreshed. Unfortunately without Sir Lavabo my clothes aren't as clean as they always are, but apparently Blaze's 'Washing machine' does it almost as good. I walk out and relax on Blaze's couch. I take a deep breath, and sigh in relief. "What are you doing?" I heard Glossaryck say. I smiled, "Nope. Not today, little Book Troll. Not gonna let you ruin my mood." "Huh so you weren't kidding about the little blue book guy." I heard Blaze say, and I nod. "Yup. He's annoying so I ignore him some of the time." I heard Glossaryck sigh, "Well, I suppose my services aren't needed. If you want help with your parent problem talk to me when I'm less 'annoying'" I heard him say and my eyes burst open, "Wait what?!" I turn and begin shaking the book, "Glossaryck, come out! I'm ready!" I turn to Blaze, "Do you have like, chocolate pudding?" He gives me a confused look, "Chocolate pudding?"

I frantically nod, "Yeah, do you have it or not?" He groans, "Okay, geez I'll check." It takes him a minute, a minute which I spend frantically shaking the book. I feel something smack the back of my head, and I look down to see a small container of chocolate pudding. "There, geez, happy now?" I set the pudding down on the couch, and gently lay the book down next to it. "Okay back up." The book opens as pages quickly turn, and suddenly I see Glossaryck grab the pudding and rush back into the book before we could catch him. "Dangit!" I yelled out as Blaze groaned, "You aren't wrong this guy is annoying." I was about to respond when I hear noisily eating behind me. I turn angrily to see Glossaryck slurping down the pudding. "Mmm this is good!" I grab him, "Okay book man, tell me: What about my parents?" He blinks, "You might want to, uh, deal with that.... That thing... on your face first."

I pull out my compact and look at myself. I begin to freak out as I see an extra star right under my eye. I gasp, dropping my compact. "What, what is it?" I shake Glossaryck more, "Why am I going through Mewberty?! I thought that takes at least a month of using the wand!" He groans, "Well clearly it has something to do with the fact you're a prince of Mewni, not a princess. Now if you'll excuse me, I have better things to do." He poofs out of my grasp, and the book shuts. I begin panicking, "Uh... O-Okay I really don't know what to do!" Blaze shrugs, "Doesn't seem that bad, it's just an extra star." I grip his shirt, "You don't get it! Things are gonna get really weird, and really bad, really fast. Mewberty is... Pretty bad, yeah." I quickly realize my mistake of grabbing onto Blaze's shirt as my right arm quickly gets covered in them. I yelp and stumble backwards, "O-Okay I'm gonna go hide in the bathroom! Lock me in, and don't let me out until I sound... As normal as you'd expect!" I run and I hear the door lock behind me.

[Blaze]

I sigh, locking the door, "This is stupid. There's no way it's that bad." Skai chuckles nervously, "Oh trust me: It is very bad. And it's only gonna get worse from here... Look if I break out just forgive me for anything that goes horribly bad... Or horribly awkward." My eyes widen, "What do you mean by that?" He doesn't respond. "Skai?" I ask, and again he doesn't respond. I groan in annoyance, lol but "This is incredibly stupid... What does an extra tattoo on his face have to do anything? He has magic, he can just fix it or whatever... This makes no sense..." "True but magic doesn't always make sense." I turn and see Skai's little magic blue book troll. "Oh. The book troll." "Excuse me? I have a name, boy. It is Sir Glossaryck, of Terms." I honestly can't tell if that was supposed to be a pun or not. "Right... Anyway, what's going on with Pinkie in there?" "It's called Mewberty. It's a grueling process of temporary transformation into a ravenous butterfly-winged nine-armed monster that preys on males their age. Not exactly safe for you but he locked himself in the bathroom so that should give you maybe... About five minutes before you're in real danger." "What?" I feel something on my foot and I look down to a pomegranate colored stem wrapping around my foot. I yelp and stumble backwards, the stem or branch or whatever breaking off. "Oh boy he's really turning fast. Also you might want to start running soon, or else things are gonna get really dangerous... And weird. Probably a bit awkward too."

I glared at him, "What will it take to get you to help? My sister is gonna be home in less than ten minutes!" He shrugged, "Unless you've got more pudding." I groan, running to my fridge and throwing a pudding at him, which he just phases through. "Ahem, you have to feed me it. Heh, pudding doesn't just eat itself m'boy." I groan, swiping the pudding container off the floor and spooning it into his mouth as if I'm feeding an infant. Once he finished he sighed happily, and I just glared, clearing my throat. "Fixing Pinkie?" "Oh right. Well, kid, you can't just stop nature. Think of nature like a dump truck on a summer day: It's hot, full of garbage and pretty fast." I stare at him, "What." He groans, "Listen, kid you can't just stop nature. He has to go through this, it's just a fact of life. Now if you don't start running now things are gonna get hairy." He says, sitting in his book and shutting it. I sigh, "That wasn't very helpful..." "What're you talking about?" I yelp and turn to see my twin sister, Lucinda.

She has long crimson hair, tanned skin and amber eyes which are currently staring at me with confusion. Like our parents, she tends to dress very fancily: A periwinkle mini-jacket over a sleeveless white blouse, with a white skirt and a light purple ribbon tied around her waist, with a bow on the side. She's currently tapping her foot anxiously with her purple heeled boots and white leggings. She crosses her arms, "Blaze, what's going on?" I chuckle nervously, "Uh..." I was going to come up with some kind of excuse, when I heard the bathroom door crash open.

End of Chapter 4