"........." They were silent, not sure what to say. I looked at them with confusion. "Um, guys? What's wrong?" I asked them.

They all began to take out their Jewls, giving it to Erza and Wendy. "Haha, suckers!" Ezra jeered.

"I win!" Wendy cheered.

"Woah, what's going on!" I exclaimed.

"We kind of betted on who you liked : Juvia and I thought it was Loke, and Erza and Wendy thought it was Natsu." Levy said with guilt. I face turned to a bright pink. Was it that obvious that I liked Natsu? I looked back and saw his face: his brown eyes filled with confidence, his big grin, his pink hair flying all over the place. It made my heart beat faster and faster every minute. Natsu notices me staring at him and waves at me. I quickly wave back to him and turn back to the girls. "It's that bad, isn't it?" Wendy asked.

I nodded and groaned. "What am I gonna do." Suddenly, my watch began to buzz, telling me that it was time for training. "Time for training."

"Who do you have today?" Wendy asked.

".....Natsu today, and then you tomorrow, along with Gajeel after." I explained, my temples burning hot at the thought of Natsu.

"Good luck! Fight hard!" The girls cheered. I smiled and walked over to Natsu. He was into is fire/snow ball fight that I didn't want to disturb him. But I had to train, so his little game would have to end. I tapped his shoulder, but he just shooed me away. I tapped again, but he just did the same thing again. This got me furious. I walked over to the middle of the game, fire balls and snow balls flying everywhere. I raised my hands, and all of Gray's snow rose in the air "What the!" Gray gasped. I ignored him and looked over at Natsu. "What are you doing?" Natsu said in fear.

"It's punishment time, Natsu." I said with a wicked smile. I closed my eyes and began to move my hands around. The snow turned into ice needles, all pointing at Natsu. I thrusted my hands at Natsu's direction, and they began to fly to him. He screamed and began to run away outside. "This is why you don't get Lucy angry." Happy sighed.

"You got that right." I said with a playful smile.

I walked to the training forest to see Natsu sitting with his legs crossed, anger covering his face. By the look of his body, he got hit a few times, but not alot. "Was that really necessary?" Natsu asked.

"You ignored me, so I got your attention." I said simply.

"What ever." He said.  He got up and wiped himself clean. "Are you ready for training?"

"Ready!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled. "Alrighty then, we'll start with the basics." He raised his hands in the air and asked, "Do you sense an water anywhere?"

I closed my eyes and thought about the word water. A colorless, tastless, odorless, transparent liquid  that is everywhere. I could feel energy filling up my body. "Yes." I gasped.

"Call the water, bring it to you." Natsu commanded.

It was strange seeing Natsu in teacher mode, how his face turns from goofy to serious. I nodded and did as I was told. I could feel the water around me, and I wanted to get closer to it. I commanded, no, asked the water to come to me. I opened my eyes and saw the water floating around me, glistening in the sun light. "Now what?" I asked him, trying hard to keep the water in place.

"Think of all the spells I've conjurned ever since you first met me. Think of the spell that connects you to me." He said silently.

I blushed at the very first moment I met him, in the courtyard in Magnolia. I smiled at the thought, and remembered a spell that Natsu always uses, a spell that he uses to save me everytime I was in harms way. I took a deep breathe and yelled, "Water Dragon's Roar!" All the water quickly dove inside my mouth, then came out like a gyser. I could see Natsu trying to avoid the attack, but he was too slow, and was attacked by the spell. He was sent flying to the tree, and I quickly stopped the spell. I ran to his side and asked frantically, "Are you alright?" 

"It's nothing to worry about," he assured me, but when he tried to get up, he winced and fell back to the ground.

"You are not alright!" I exclaimed. Suddenly, a thought appeared in my head. Not a thought, but more like a whisper, saying "Water will heal this man."  I decided not to ignore my conscience, or whatever it was, and made the water float from the soaked ground. I placed it on Natsu's wound, which was a giant bruise on the chest. I slowly and carefully placed the water on the wound, and it suddenly began to glow. I gasped and was frightened, but I couldn't loose my concentraion. I kept on at the wound, and  it suddenly disappeared. Natsu looked at the wound, and then at me with amazement. "How did you do that?!" Natsu asked.

I shrugged. "Something told me too. I'm just glad your okay."

"It's thanks to you that I'm okay." Natsu smiled. "Now, let's continue with training!"

Natsu P.O.V

After that questionable healing of my bruise, we just continued on with training. Water Dragon Slayer Magic must be the easiest to learn, becasue Lucy learned everything in a heart beat. Everytime she mastered a spell, she cheered and smiled that beautiful smile of hers. I practically smiled like a fool the whole time, but I didn't care. What kind of man in love didn't look like a fool? After training, we walked back to the guide in silence. When we arrived, we saw Master at the bar, drinking a cup of booze. "Ah, Natsu! Lucy! Good, you've finished." Master greeted.

"Is there something you need?"Lucy asked.

"Tomorrow, the Dragon Slayers are going on a mission." Master informed us. 

I looked at him shocked, but Lucy looked even more shocked. "But I'm not ready yet! I still haven't done any training with Gajeel nor Wedny!"

" By the progress I've been hearing, you don't need to." Master smiled. Lucy began to wobble, and suddenly fell back. I catched her and asked, "Are you okay?!"

She mm-hmmed, her face turning pale. I grabbed her legs and carried her to the infermary. I layed her down on the bed. "Natsu, I'm fine, really." She assured me.

"Just in case, I don't want you to faint again." I said seriously. I began to walk away, but she grabbed my arm. I turn to see her in tears down her face. "W-What's wrong?" I asked her.

"What if I mess up? What if I make us fail the mission?" She asked, her voice shaking. "I'm scared."

I rested my hand on Lucy's head and patted it gently. "You'll do fine. Besides, your not alone. You have Gajeel, Wendy, and me." I assured with a smile. Her face turned pink, and I laughed at the sight of it. "Now, can you please rest up for tomorrow." I pleaded.

Lucy giggled. "Fine, if you insist." She rested her head on the pillow and was finally asleep. I sighed and slowly and quietly walked out of the infermary. I closed the door behind me and sighed. By my surprise, I saw Levy suddenly up close to me. "is she alright?"

"Y-Yes." I stuttered.

Levy checked my body, and suddenly began to snicker. "It's hilarious to see two love birds acting in denile."

"W-W-What are you talking about?" I asked, still stuttering.

"I know you like Lucy." She smiled.

"W-What! How?" I asked.

"I just know. You guys make it so obvious." She laughed.

"Don't tell anyone!" I hissed.

She raised her hands for surrender. "Calm down! I won't spoil the fun. For now." She said with a wink. Suddenly, we heard screaming from the infermary. I quickly ran in the infermary to see Lucy clutching her head, screaming in her sleep, "Make it stop! Please make it stop!" I grabbed her and tried to calm her down, but nothing was working. I felt Lucy sweating like crazy. She began to scratch her neck, and I grabbed her hands, beginning to feel frightened. "Lucy!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She screamed. I shook her hard and kept screaming her name, but nothing worked. I tried one more time. "Lucy! Wake up!" Suddenly, her eyes were wide open, and tears began to stream down her face again. "Oh God." She whispered. She squeezed my hand and bgan to cry "Oh God!" I hugged her and tried to calm her down. I don't know what just happened, but that wasn't a nightmare. It was like the nightmare was real for Lucy.