Valentine Lovers

(Lovers Smut )Hope u like fluff & tongue slipping.

Side note : they are 18+ but only in this chapter.

Karma broke the kiss with thick string of saliva connected them and began to strip but shed himself of his clothing, his actions were agonizingly slow. Shuu let out low groaned , violet eyes held lust, hunger causing Karma to chuckle. "Baby boy," he said. "What a lewd body you have."

Karma titled his head and smirk. "You can't resist this body can you , Shuu-Chan ~ ?" No one has never seen this side of Karma , but Gakushuu was glad that he's the only one who can see it. He fought the urge to smile at him and lean closer , leaving full trail of hungry kisses from his neck down to his chest. He nipped his left nipple gently and swirled his hot tongue around it, coercing the rosy nub into complete stiffness. Karma whine and squirmed underneath , wriggling a bit uncomfortably at the teasing.Chest rising and falling at a quick, shallow pace.

Pulling Karma's legging all the way down along the boxer. Gakushuu's brushed his palm running over his firm, slim stomach as he took his legs and spread them open and stared at the area with those penetrating eyes. He looked vulnerable and ethereal.

Gakushuu caressed Karma's inner thighs so soothingly and lovingly. He stared in complete awe, as he see the perfect porcelain skin, it was weird that he didn't have any horrid scars despite karma can be reckless sometimes but he shook it off. Licking his lips playfully making Karma blushed, Gakushuu take his dick full in his mouth, bobbing up and down.

Karma squeals and moans, muffling his noises. He sucked experimentally, slowly moving his head forwards and backwards. He swam his hot tongue around the sensitive flesh and exploring every part, enticing a beautiful moan from the back of Karma's throat. He continue his action until Karma felt something warm bubbling from on the area underneath his stomach. "aau !! "

He swallows the whole thing and purred."You taste amazing Karma-chan. " Karma whimpered , his flushed face was visible and golden eyes were hazy with lust, creating a cute lewd expression.

Gakushuu groaned sexily at how slick Karma's pink lips were. 'Such a fucking pretty boy'

Gakushuu went up and slowly stuffed their tongue together and pulling down to the point where their bodies completely melted. Tasting themselves which arouse one another. Gakushuu pinned down Karma. He slowly trail his finger from his chest to stomach causing a moan from the younger male.

"Legs."

Karma spread them in a daze, mind hazy with need and want. Gakushuu hovered above him. Karma's skin jump as he felt a finger rubbing against entrance , teasingly. A hand slid up his straining inner thigh , when two finger go in. "So soft , so wet" Gakushuu's voice was like melted chocolate. There was only pleasure on Karma's expression as he made scissoring and 'come here' motions inside him, rubbing his walls.

"More," Karma choked desperately, a hand going up to tangle in Gakushuu's hair. "Oh please, more." Gakuhsuu kissed him to block the muffed moan when he placed the third finger. Karma wrapped his limbs around him as he curled his fingers , pumped roughly against that spot in a fast speed. Karma whole body jerk and tensed up when it hit his prostate. A sexy moaned followed by his cum splattering all over his own chest , hearing it made Gakushuu pants tighter.

Gakushuu lick the remaining on his lips. "You look hella pretty when you cum , babe."

Karma's POV

Our lips connected in a fiery kiss that made my insides feel warm. "I need you." I whispered onto his lips. "Fuck me now." He grinned and slid his hands to my hips and held me in place with his tip poking into my entrance.