Chapter 19

{Just gonna put my videos of my precious ship~~ <3}

"Anything is fucking fine as long as I'm able to enjoy myself!" Katsuki looked at the people- he wanted to kill them all but he had to keep himself hidden, for now. Katsuki noticed a poster and grabbed Shoto's arm pulling the two to the poster. "Look- that's us." He whispered, he was sure no one could hear. He hissed slightly to the prize. The poster read :

"If you find this werewolf and vampire, please kill them and bring their heads to __________ for $1,000,000. The werewolf has been a well known werewolf that has killed many, perhaps thousands of people. We need to stop the monster now, the vampire's kills are unknown but we found that they are alliances. If you find them, contact 111-111-111 for hunters to come."

He could feel his wolf ears perking up and covered his ears with his hands.

"How about the mall then-" Shoto's word interrupted when Katsuki suddenly grabbed his arm and pulled him, He was slightly fluttered by the sight, Katsuki looked like a kid trying to pull their mother for a new toy.Shoto's imagination immediately flew away once he saw the poster. He read it after Katsuki showed it to him and stayed silence. "We need a disguise then. You especially," Shoto spoke referring to Katsuki's self since Shoto always wear hoodie because of the sunlight. So, he face stay hidden unless the person was near enough. Or shorter than him.

Katsuki nodded."I'm new to the human lifestyle and buildings, where should we get new disguises? My ears will show and so will my tail."This was the moment he regretted having dog-like features, but he had to live with them. He looked around, he removed his hands from his ears knowing they had stopped moving up.Katsuki looked at the other hoping the vampire would know. He clicked his tongue looking at annoyance, being here in the city was awfully loud and noisy.

Shoto glanced at the tall and bright building upon them and pointed his finger. "It'll be here, in this tall building. It is called 'mall' from the humans," Shoto murmured, grabbing Katsuki's wrist and softly pulled him, leading him to enter. Once they entered their skin was hitted by the cool environment from the air conditioner, nice smells from bakery, flowers and new stuffs mixed. There was a lot of people but not too much. The place was huge anyway. Continue leading him, the arrived at the escalator and Shoto took a single step, still holding Katsuki's hand. "Watch your step. You don't have to walk, this moving stairs will take us to upstairs." He spoke, slightly tilting his head.

"Weird name for a fucking building."As they went up the escalator, Katsuki tightened his grip around Shoto and literally froze. He wasn't used to this at all."W-What if we fall?"He asked trying to hide the fear in his voice. It was out of character for Katsuki to be terrified but, this was all new to him. He scooted himself closer to Shoto to receive comfort.

"I'm here holding your hand if you do," Shoto slightly back away his head once Katsuki was closer and his eyes trailed to the front. This werewolf looked cute when he's acting this way. Shoto tightening his hand interlock on the other's hand, feeling oddly happy with it. He hoped that he could see more of this side of Katsuki. It made him feel special to be the only one who witness it. Once the arrived upstairs, Shoto pulled the other from the escalator. "See? Nothing to afraid of," He spoke.

"Still.. we could've died- these humans don't do their fucking work properly you know that right?!"Katsuki liked the warmth Shoto had, it calmed him down at the very least. He wanted to hold Shoto's hand forever- no. He couldn't possibly LIKE the vampire. That was be ridiculous.And because of that, he pulled his hand away, now he only held onto the edge of Shoto's jacket.

"Yeah. But died from moving stairs is just-pfft," Shoto chuckled softly. His eyes then roamed around to search for clothes store. Then he lead the other to there. There's plenty of shop and he went for the expensive one. He has golden credit card from his old man's company. Somehow wanted to waste all the freaking money inside to let the other angry. He then went to a France clothes store.