Chapter Eight - Diane Checks In

One week later, Diane is driving back in an Uber. She gets dropped off and open the front door with her house key while holding her phone. Patrick is waiting on the other side of the door. "Hey honey. I've missed you so mu-" Diane interrupts Patrick and gives him the hand as she walks past him as she continues to talk to one of her clients through the phone.
As she just finishes her call, she walks into the dining room she sees Rosaline in her now tight fitting maid outfit, dusting off some shelves. Her belly is lightly brushing against the lower shelf. Diane looks down at her bulged out stomach.

"Woah, what have you been eating?" She starts to poke her belly. "Hahaha. You're starting to become quite the porker, Rosaline. You really let yourself go." Diane says as Patrick peeks from the doorway and can't help but to get quite aroused. Meanwhile, Rosaline is uncomfortable but slightly starts to blush when she sees Patrick at the doorway. "Hehehe. Well, at least you remembered my name this time.", Rosaline replies nervously. "Patrick, you should be making her work harder. Maybe she could shed a few pounds so that she stops dusting with this gut." Diane says as she grabs Rosaline's belly.

Patrick quickly sprint his eyes back to Diane. "Dear, I would really like to talk to-" Patrick gets interrupted by Diane's work phone. Diane answers to phone without even telling Patrick. "Yes?.....uh huh......alright, I'll catch the next flight." She hangs up the phone. "I'm leaving." She heads to the front door. Where are you going this time?, Patrick asks. "To Chicago." She answers as she opens the door. "Well okay. Bye. I love you", Patrick says. Diane shuts the door without another word spoken. Patrick stands in the middle of the room, devastated......

Rosaline walks torwords Patrick. "Patrick? Are you alright?"........... "Yeah.... I'll be fine. It's not like I should be surprised.",He says. "She got my name right.", Rosaline says.

"Yes. But she didn't give me even a dash of affection. She couldn't even stop and say that loves me too. The only thing she loves is her job....." Patrick turns to Rosaline with a grin. "Well I hope you, Rosaline will love what I'm cooking up for you. I'm going to give you no mercy."