Chapter Five - A Dozen Things Sweet

Patrick leaves the room to go get the pink box that he left in the bedroom. Meanwhile, Rosaline is tied up in the kitchen. Patrick comes back and presents the box and opens it, revealing a dozen donuts. "Don't these look so good Rosaline?", Patrick asks as he brings the box up to Rosaline's nose.

The aroma is so strong and sweet, her stomach couldn't help but gurgle in response. Patrick grins as he stares into Rosaline's eyes and glaces down at her filling figure. Patrick then shoves a boston creme donut into her mouth. The filling is so thick and creamy. Rosaline quickly eats the donut and asks, "Why are you doing this to me?" Patrick replies, "Oh, don't even act like you're not enjoying this. God, you're so sexy all stuffed and packed full of fattening foods."

Patrick shoves another donut in her mouth. As she chews the donut, Patrick leans down and starts the kiss and lick Rosaline's plumping up belly. Rosaline tries to pretend to not like it but couldn't resist to moan in pleasure. "Ah, so you are enjoying this.", Patrick says as he's patting her belly with a smirk. "N-no I'm not!", she responds. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Shut up and eat up piggy." "Pigg-", she says right when she is interrupted by Patrick shoving another donut in her mouth.

One after another, Patrick continues to stuff Rosaline with donuts. By the time she has finished off all the donuts, Rosaline is leaned back, the rope that is around her belly has tightened, and she feels so stuffed that she might burst. She can't help but enjoy the feeling of Patrick rubbing her swollen gut.

"Admit it, you love this don't yah?", Patrick says. Rosaline replies, "....I...uh...well....... Maybe just a tiny bit. Rosaline then blushes and Patrick continues to grope her belly as she moans in agony and pleasure. Patrick then unties her and helps her back into his bedroom. Patrick then shuts the door and he gets his custard filled donut eaten ;).