Chapter 17

The Ride

Todomatsu's POV:

I haven't heard anything back yet...

I've called and texted her a bunch of time, and still no reply... I wouldn't blame her. If I was her, I wouldn't respond either...

Mom helped me this morning with cleaning up my suit. My bothers and I all have the same blue proper suit, but we only wear it for special events. (Never). And when we try getting ourselves jobs. (Never).

I'm just glad mom understand why I'm doing this. Years ago when I watched the news, I quickly told her about it and how upset I was. I remember her comforting me while I was sobbing on her shoulder.

Mom dusted off any stray hairs off the suit and stepped back to look at me. "You look perfect, sweetie," she said with a smile as she turned me around to face the mirror in her room.

A light blue formal suit. I find it strange how this is what me and my brothers all picked. But I guess it was worth getting because of how cheap it was to buy. I fiddled with the buttons of my white undershirt, mom slapped my hand.

"Don't fiddle with your clothes. You'll make them crinkle." She scolded. "Now, get going, you don't want to be late."

I gave her a small nod as I head out the door and make my way downstairs.

I'm glad non of my brothers were home, I didn't want to deal with them after I told them what happened with me and (Y/n)... They've been bugging me about the whole thing, asking about the whole situation and if (Y/n) texted me yet. Kara Nii-San though hasn't said a word to me.

Closing the front door behind me, I make sure I have my wallet with me, never knowing if I wanted to buy anything else for her.

I then start to make my way in to town...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright Mr. Matsuno, is there anything else you would like for your arrangements?"

"No, these are perfect."

It was full arrangement with stargazer lilies and pink roses. I noticed some hydrangeas were also in the arrangement, giving it a nice touch and to make it a bit fuller.

A small smile spread across my face, but soon faded as I remember why I was picking these up

A small smile spread across my face, but soon faded as I remember why I was picking these up. I picked up the arrangement and thanked the clerk, making my way out the store. A figure bumped into me, almost making me drop the arrangement.

"Hey, watch youse-," I stopped to see that it was Karmatsu. He took his shades off and put them in his pocket, not looking away from me.

"Ah, sorry Karamatsu Nii-San. I'm... uh... going to the airport now..." I began to walk passed him but he quickly stopped me. I turned back to look at him, questioning why he stopped me.