Chapter 14

Date rescue

(Y/n) POV

I was helping Sarah pick out some clothes for her date that was taking place today. Apparently, while I was out with Todomatsu yesterday, her and Kara were hanging out with each other behind my back.

I dont know who asked who first, since she won't give me any details, but she just keeps freaking out over the time.

"Based on everything I've tried on, nothing fits... I've gained weight." Sarah pouts as she stood in front of her bedroom mirror, poking at her chubby stomach.

"Well it's just a simple date. You don't have to go all out on wearing anything fancy."

"How dare you say such things!"

She picks up simple, yet cute, yellow strapless dress. "I bought this just two months ago, and I never had so much back fat showing!"

She put the dress down and let out a small sigh. "Maybe I should say I'm not feeling well."

"You have been talking about this guy non stop ever since you saw him on that bridge. I am not letting you back out of this now," I tell her as I begin to pull out more clothes from his closet.

I didn't have much to work with, since she only wore t shirts with silly pictures, along with some blue pants or shorts.

"Ok, I think I have it now," I told her as I picked up the outfit I put together.

It was a simple black shirt with a red long sleeved plaid shirt over it, along with navy blue shorts. "It seems simple. But I think if you do your hair and put on some jewelry, it will help a lot."

Sarah stared at the outfit in my hands and began to smile. She gently took them from me and placed it on her bed and hugged me. "Thanks, (Y/n)." I smiled as I hugged her back.

We pulled away from each other as she went off to go change. I started putting the test of the clothes back into her closet.

I took a small glance over at the mirror and saw my reflection. My (C/h) hair looked like it grew a bit. Might have to get a trim soon.

I ran my hand through my hair to get rid of the knots and tangles that were there as my eyes wandered down my body.

My chest is too (Small/Big), don't like that.

And my arms... were they always that (Thin/thick)?

My hands traced up to cheeks, feeling the skin underneath them. Then it traces back down to my stomach as I lift up my shirt to show off my scars.

They still looked fresh. And it seems like they won't be going away any time soon.

I gently run a finger on one of the scars and winced as I did so. Not from the pain, but the memory's of doing so. I still want to do it, but I remembered my promise to Jyushimatsu.

I couldn't bare to see him upset if he knew I broke a promise.

Quickly, I pulled my shirt back down as I heard Sarah come back into the room wearing her outfit I picked out.

She was in the middle of braiding her hair as she walked in. "So I'm thinking either Red or a light pink lipstick will go with the outfit. Along with some gold hoops," I heard her as she sat down on her bed.

"I think pink would be nice. So there won't be too much red," I stated my opinion.

For the rest of the time being, I was helping her get ready for her date. I still haven't told her about what happened yesterday with me breaking down and crying. If I did, I would just worry her more.