Chapter 10

Beach Vacation

Your POV

The talk that me and Todomatsu had caused me to just stand there in silence. I walk over to my bag and start to pull out some clothes for today. I didn't feel like getting in water today so I just put on a pair of pink shorts and a black tank top.

I started to make my way over to the small bathroom that the RV had and looked at myself in the mirror.

I nearly died at the sight that was in front of me. And that person was me...

Groaning I start to to brush my messed up hair and started braiding it. It was a messy braid but it would have to do.

I just stood there for a bit and stared at myself a bit longer. How could one person be this this hideous?

If it was in my nature I would already be gone from this world... it would be better that way...

"(Y/n)-Chan! Hurry up! I gotta piss!" I heard Osomatsu yell from outside of the RV, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I made my way out and stepped down from the RV, while Osomatsu rushed passed and closed the door behind me.

My eyes wandered the area a bit before I noticed that the others were getting ready to fly some kites. "(Y/n)! Help me with my kite!"

Turning my head I saw Jyushimatsu running towards me, holding a kite in the shape of a baseball. "What's wrong Jyushi?"

"It's all tangled up!" He cries out as he hands me the tangled up Kite. I gently took it from him and looked at the string, it was all tangled and knotted... it would take a while to fix it.

"Ok, I'll fix it, but it's going to take a while to fix. So why don't you go and play something else while I untangle this?" I smiled at him.

Jyushimatsu nods and started smiling again. He then ran off to his brothers. I walked over to one of the lawn chairs and sat down in them, beginning to start untangling the messy knot.

In the corner of my eye, I noticed a figure walking over. My eyes wandered up... which was a mistake because I was blinded by blue, glittery, shorts...

"Heh, hello my Karamatsu Girl~," Kara greeted as he sat down beside me. He too was also holding a kite... with his face on it.

"Hi Karamatsu, how did you sleep last night?"

"I slept very well. But I don't believe that little Totty slept at all," I listened to what he said.

Todomatsu didn't sleep? That's just really strange... he's always making sure he was on top of his beauty rest.

"Well, let's hope he gets more sleep tonight."

He nods and looks down at his kite, while I try fixing Jyushimatsu's.

"Hey, (Y/n)... um... how's you cousin?"

Fucking knew it...

"She's doing good. Why do you ask?" I smiled and looked up at him. It was so noticeable that he was blushing, but he was trying so hard to ignore it.

"I um- I-I just wanted to ask! Th-that's all!" He stuttered, sweating profoundly as he held his kite close to him.

"Uh huuuuuuh... are you sure that's the case?" He turned over to only see me grinning evilly.

I knew he liked her, but I knew he wasn't going to confess soon. So I might as well tease and mess around with him.

"I- Well she's a loyal Karamatsu girl! S-so Of corse I would ask how she is! Haha!" He pushes his shades up, covering his eyes.