🌹 2 🌹

Edited

Edited

"W-wait how do you know my name old man?" Tae's dad slap his back lightly making Taehyung jump from shock.

"Tae, behave" the old man just laugh hearing this lovely father and son fight, they stop fighting when there is a sound of the openned door on the leftside of the old man folowed by a shout.

"I DON'T WANT THIS BARBIE ! I'M NO GAY!! I LIKE GIRLS NOT BOYS!!" The sound of shouting only make taehyung grab his dad's hand tightly. "TAEKWON!! I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO ACCEPT YOUR SOULMATE!!" the boy's mother from earlier scold her son's behavior, but in taehyung's eyes the boy just making an anoyed face then run away to the big door followed by his mother.

"I'm sorry for that" the old man sound making taehyung snap his head from the big door to the old man. "Well taehyung, i wan't you to hear this before you walk through this door on my right. YOU ONLY HAVE 1 CHANCE TO CHOOSE, WHEN THERE IS A LIGHT AND A SOUND FROM THE BARBIE YOU ARE LOOKING, THAT IS YOUR BARBIE, YOUR SOULMATE. I will explain all of the change proses after you came back walking through the door on my left" Taehyung nood his head confidently.

"Good luck tae" his dad kiss his son's cheek and lightly push taehyung to the door on the right side of the old man.

°▪Taehyung's pov▪°

When the door opened, i walk in and see many shelves full of barbie. Girls and boys, they're plased neatly and fully clothed, this room have no end i've been walking stright for like 15 minutes but i don't see any end of this room, this plase is freakin huge.

As i keep walking i heard a sound, like it's calling my name. I follow the sound and i see a light on one of the shelfs in front of me i run to there, there i see the most beautifull barbie i have ever seen

 I follow the sound and i see a light on one of the shelfs in front of me i run to there, there i see the most beautifull barbie i have ever seen

It felt like it's looking at me with his big brown doe eyes, he's beautifull. I look at the barbie again and i found a box full of clothes beside it, on the top of the box there writen 'kim taehyung's soulmate jungkook' i'm shooked how the hell this box have my name writen on it??

I carefully pick the box up, then i solftly grab jungkook and put it inside of the box. After puting jungkook inside the box i look back stright to the hall and magicaly there is a door in front of me, "why is this place keep making me shocked? I will die young because of this!" I mumble verry quietly, scared if i shout there will be something magical happening again.

I walk carefully to the door, opening it and i see my dad's happy face in front of me. "You did it tae, i'm proud of you" i reply him with my large boxy smile "good job Taehyung, now i'm going to explain all of the barbie's needs to you."

He ask me to follow him, and i walk slowly behind him with my dad until we reach some kind of place that looks like a cafe i think me and my dad sat in front of the old man, "Now Taehyung i want you hold your barbie while i explain all of the things, we might need his help" i open the box pull out jungkook, then making jungkook's position siting down and carefully place it up on the pillow on my lap

"Every barbie needs love to change forms, the bigger the love than the faster it would change forms" oh..so thats why yoongi's barbie, jimin change form so fast, yeah i never see yoongi without his jimin eversince he get him.

"Even though they didn't move, but they can see and communicate only with their soulmates, so sometimes you're going to hear sounds from it." The old man keeps explaning all to me from the must do and the musn't do, what i remember i musn't leave jungkook alone, why?.

"Why i can't leave the barbie alone?" I'm so curiouss, like hell why? "In their barbie forms they can't protect them selfs, there is a big possibility that your barbie can be stolen" the old man's reply making me more curious

"who's going to stole my barbie? I mean isn't every one have their own? Why would they want mine?" I felt jungkook's body warmning when i said he's mine, cute.

"Tae, not every one can have their soulmates. Their barbie yes but not their soulmates" my dad speak so gently while holding my hand.

"What your dad said is right Taehyung, like i said earlier the bigger love the faster they change. If you don't give your love to it then like average toys, they will be broken and if they broke they can't be fixed in any way"
____________________________________
Hey banie is here!

So many of you guys are confused about how Tae and Joon are made. So i will change mom  to dad  for making things easier.

Sorry for making you guys confused. :') 

Love,
Banie