⚘Prologue⚘

In this era, every child in the age of 18 must choose one barbie nor it's a girl or a boy

In this era, every child in the age of 18 must choose one barbie nor it's a girl or a boy. When the child walk in to the room full of barbies they will see a bright light and a sound of the barbie that's calling the child's name to know that barbie is the one, it's their soulmate.

To become a human every barbie must be loved and treated as human, feeded, showered, and played with. The more the child loves and take care of their barbie then the faster they change from a barbie to a human.

Every barbie in common is a sub. They can be very clingy, lovely, needy, and sweet. The most special thing from the barbie is they are the one who can be pregnant and bear a child, a human child. For the human they only can produce sperm either a human girl or a human boy.

But remember. Every child only have one chance to choose a barbie, every toy can be broken as well as the barbie. When the barbie is not being loved enough they will be broken and that leaves the child with no soulmates.
When the child have no soulmates their soul will be dead their heart will be gone in simple way, they will be a walking human without any emotions or dead inside. And a child without soulmates will be thrown to a small island and their status will be forgotten.

So beware fellas! Love your barbie !💓