Ch 1. Who are you?

Hello! My name's Sakura and this is the first book that I have published. So I hope you like this book and I'll try to make it good so enjoy! :)

Zane's POV:

'VROOOOOOM' was the sound that had been bugging me every time I hear it. It had only been 5 hours, 24 minutes and 28 seconds while I sat still on my motorcycle, waiting for the chance of my victory. To know what lies behind their gang and their leader, The Quiet One...I look at him through anger as his so-called 'biker gang' had already known my identity. The two of us hurried to the canyon as I manage to get rid some of the other bikers, but Mr E is tough to beat. However, now that I am alone with Mr E, I can finally get through to what they are doing and find out what they had always wanted to do with those masks.

I turn up my accelerator to catch up with him. The ground shakes forcefully as we both speed up to the distance. Tiny rocks rattled unto the rocky ground as I tried to get closer to Mr E. I pulled out three shuriken from my pocket and threw it at him, hoping that he won't notice, but he dodges it quite well which seems really frustrating.

 I tried to catch up with Mr E as fast as I can until I am already at his pace. As I am closing in towards Mr E, I tried to think of something to make him stop but unfortunately, he grabbed his sword and aimed it directly at me. I dodge straight away and look to the right, but he was out of sight. The sound from the distance echoed right behind my back, I turned around and see my worst competitor right behind me. I scowled, URGH, I want to end this already!

***

I pulled the brakes from my motorcycle so hard that the tires screech abnormally. I was at his level again, but I worry that he would try to kill me, then again, the only thing that could make him talk was to move dangerously closer to him. This is it. "So, you're the one who has been stealing the masks, weren't you?", I yelled at his face, almost as if I could spit at him. Mr E didn't say a word instead, he pulled his motorcycle towards me. He was so fast that I could not see what he was doing and had crashed onto my bike, making a loud bang, creating dents on the motorcycle. 

I snarled and glare towards to Mr E, he looks back at me with his sinister eyes and in disbelief, he started to talk with his unaware, new voice; "You want to know the truth...? Well, I don't think so." He quickly grabbed the handle along with my hand and clenched so hard that I could feel right through it. I yelped and one thing I knew about now was him turning the handle. The speed increased in both of our bikes.

I looked up and saw the edge of the cliff. I panicked; I don't know what to do. His hand is too sturdy to move the handle. I had no choice; I potentially ripped my hand off and kicked both of us out of our seat. I landed onto the ground until it hit my face, the sound of two engines had faded and ended with a crash. So much for Nya's hard work I thought and looked at my right hand to see if it's broken. I was right, my palm and fingers were grazed. At the back of my hand, it was deeply cut, literally seeing wires poking out. 

I clenched my hand and try to change the subject. I looked around on the open and saw that foolish maniac lying on the ground probably unconscious. I sighed, hoping he doesn't get up and attack me. I looked around and saw a helmet in front of me. I stopped for a moment and I looked again and saw a helmet and began to reach for it. It was obviously Mr E's helmet

But wait... 

So then...I could finally see what he looks like. Suddenly, a jolt came over me as I heard him moving slowly. I move to a position to prepare for battle, holding my breath, as he starts to get up. He positioned himself as in he was ready for battle. I paused, not moving an inch as I saw his face, am I seeing... myself? He looks so... familiar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this book, it means a lot to me. Anyways, see you next time! 

:)