Best Surprise Ever!

Start from the beginning

        Friday morning came around and when I was listening to the radio I was once again reminded tonight was the IHeart Radio Music Festival and I was so mad since my brother and his band were going to be at the IHeart Radio Music Festival in Vegas along with One Direction. I missed them so much and I wanted to go to this year so badly. I mean I knew that I wouldn't be able to go because of school, but you would think that my brother or Harry would want me there. They didn't ask me and I was mad. It's okay though since I had to go to my cousins baby's first birthday this afternoon. Ashton got to miss all of these things which wasn't fair. I brooded about that all day until I went back to my dorm room.

        Once I got back to my dorm room I started to get ready for this party. I put on my favorite strapless blue and black dress with an open back along with my black heels. I put a necklace with hearts on and then my flower headband. I looked so cute if I may so myself. I put some concealer on and then I was out the door. Harry and I had been texting all day. He told me that he missed me and wanted me to come to Vegas with him. I told him to go through my mom since she was the person to go through. I got into my car and started to drive to my cousins house. 

        I arrived early to help set up, but my cousin looked like she had it all set up so I just went up to her and hugged her. After that I hugged her husband and kissed my little cousins head. I was so wrapped up in talking to my cousin that I didn't notice nine guys walk in. I felt arms wrap around my waist so I turned myself around to see Harry and the guys staring at me. Ashton had already walked up to our cousin and hugged her and did the same routine as me. I wrapped my arms around Harry's waist and kissed him. God I missed this guy so much. I stepped back so that I could catch a breath and ask him something.

"What are you guys doing here? I mean I love seeing you guys, but shouldn't you be in Vegas?"

"We go on tomorrow, so we don't need to be back until tomorrow. We are all yours today."

"YAYYYYY. Harry I missed you so much babe."

"I know baby I know."

"Ashton go say hi to mom. She's been talking about you and missing you nonstop." I pushed my brother towards my mom and then proceeded to hug everybody else.

"LIAM WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAND?!?!?!" I yelled at him when I saw his hand before hugging him.

"Oh I broke some fingers when we were out for Niall's birthday. You know clubbing Bindi it can get hard and intense." He was laughing at his own statement and I was just like what the fuck.

"Niall now I can officially tell you happy late birthday. You're finally 21."

"Thank you Bindi. I know and it feels weird being 21. Yes I can drink, but I don't feel any different." I shrugged my shoulders and continued on down the hug train.

"Hi Louis. How's Eleanor?"

"Hi Bindi. She's good. I miss her, but she's coming to Vegas with us, so I'll see her this weekend." I hugged him and moved onto Zayn.

"ZAYN! Missed you buddy. How's Perrie?"

"She's good. She also will be in Vegas so I'll see her tomorrow."

"How's her new album going?"

"It's going. She's been spending a lot of time in the studio, but you know Perrie she lives for this."

"Hahahaha that she does. By the way how's your new album Four coming along?"

"It's also coming. We are releasing it in November in the US, but Steal My Girl our first single off of the album is coming out September 29 in the US and October 12 in the UK. You though Bindi get to listen to the whole thing before it's done because of Harry."

"Awww thanks guys. You know how much I loved Fireproof, so I can't wait to hear this new album." I hugged him again and now moved on to my three best friends.

"LUKEYYYY how are you bud?"

"I'm doing fantastic. Went to see my parents before I came here and they say hi to you. Also they watched your competition on tv and wanted me to tell you congratulations.' 

"Tell your parents thank you from me. I should go by and visit which I will."

"I'll tell them." I hugged him and he swung me around before kissing my cheek.

"Now Michael what happened to your hair?" Michael's hair was pink now.

"I dyed it. Got tired of the color I had it as."

"Are we ever going to see your natural color again? You know how much I loved your natural color when I was little."

"Maybe one day. Not today though." I sighed and hugged him. 

"Calum how are you dude?" I fist bumped him since that was our way of saying hello.

"I'm good and yourself? Hahahaha dude."

"I'm doing great! I need to talk to you guys."

"Uh oh Bindi what are you up to?"

"Oh nothing nothing. Just wanted your opinion on something."

"Sure what is it?"

"Do you remember my friend Sarah from my competition days. She sat next to my mum."

"Yes nice girl what about her?"

"Wouldn't she and Ashton make a cute couple?"

"Bindi not your matchmaking again. Do you remember the last time you did that. Luke and your best friend. You ended up losing her and you promised that you wouldn't do that again."

"I know I know, but think about it Ashton and Sarah. Think about it." Harry pulled me away at that point. I guess he got tired of skills or he just wanted me all to himself.

       Well the party was going very smoothingly and Harry and I walked hand in hand around the whole party. Of course so many people were sending me death glares since I was with One Direction and Five Seconds of Summer. You know what I can't help that I'm dating someone famous and that my brother is famous. A stage was set up and I saw that my brother was going to perform and then One Direction would perform. I was still shocked to see them, so I didn't hear She Looks so Perfect until it started. I loved this song even though it was about every girl that these boys have liked and chased after. I always laugh when I think about that. 

        Five Seconds of Summer had just finished their song and now it was One Direction's turn. Harry kissed my hand and then walked away. God I loved that man if you couldn't tell. They sand their hit song Story of my Life which was about their families and their lives. It was so cute how they all stood in a circle and once one person was done with their part they would rotate and a new person would be in the front. Harry started in front and he was looking at me and I sent him an air kiss. He pretended to catch it and hold it dear to his heart. The only thing that was making me mad right now was that he needed a hair cut. His hair was getting too long. I loved putting my hands through it, but a girl should have the long hair not a guy.

        One Direction finished their song and walked off. I put my hand out for Harry to take and when he grabbed it he whispered in my ear "love we gotta go. Your mom said you could come." I was jumping for joy at this point. I hugged him and then hugged my mom and ran back to him. I said goodbye to my cousin and her family then proceeded to follow Harry over to the van that would take us back to the airport. I was so excited. Vegas here we come!

Vote

Comment