Althea Meets Missy

Start from the beginning

"Gosh, why did I even asked her to stay with us, Missy?" Jade asked Missy and the cat just meowed.

---

Nilalagay ni Althea ang mga gamit sa likod ng sasakyan pero kinuha nito ang paboritong camera sa bag.

"This is gonna be fun." Althea smiled.

Suddenly, her phone rang.

Bea calling...

Sinagot nito ang tawag. "Hello?" Althea said.

"Hey how's it going?" Bea asked.

"We're done but Jade asked me to stay to accompany them. Maybe play with Missy, I guess?" Althea said.

"Oh, nakikita ko mukhang close na kayo huh?"  Narinig ni Althea na tumawa si Bea. "Tumawag ako kasi may gusto akong sabihin." Sabi ni Bea.

"What is it?" Althea asked then closes her car's door.

"I was thinking, you'll shoot Louise in Boracay Island." Bea said.

"B-boracay?" Althea was shocked.

"Yes, kasama ako at saka si Jade." Sabi ni Bea.

"R-really?" Althea was excited.

"Really. Nag book na ako ng flight natin. 6:30am is our flight. Sabihin mo kay Jade okay? But you'll still need to work with Jade and Louise there okay? Bye." Bea hung up.

Althea was smiling when she came back to Jade who's now sitting on a bench with Missy eating her food.

"Bakit ka naka ngiti ng ganyan?" Tanong ni Jade.

"We're going to Bora!" Tumalon talon pa si Althea.

"Really? Sino naman may sabi sayo?" Jade was surprised.

Pinaliwanag naman ni Althea ang naging usapan nila ni Bea.

"Ah really? Wow that's good!" Jade was smiling.

Umupo si Althea sa tabi ni Jade at tumingin kay Missy.

"Hey little girl, wanna play?" Althea stood up and Missy followed her and they played in the grass.

Naka ngiti namang tinitignan sila ni Jade.

Jade was seeing Althea laughing because of her.

Jade loves it when she's the reason why Althea is smiling.

Jade loves it when Althea's around because she feel so comfortable with her.

Jade realized something,

She doesn't want Althea to leave.

She doesn't want Althea to be sad.

She doesn't want Althea to go.

Jade didn't realized that Althea was standing in front of her. She heard a camera clicked.

"Hoy! A-anong ginagawa mo!" Sabi ni Jade at nagulat.

"You're spacing out!" Althea laughed.

"Stupid!" Sigaw ni Jade dito dahilan para matawa si Althea.

She heard Althea's laugh again. She's feeling her heart ache in a good way when Althea is laughing or complimenting her.

"Come on, balik na tayo sa condo. We'll pack our things." Althea softly chuckles then she went to get her car.

---

"Frances tapos ka na ba?" Tanong Bea.

Nasa condo sila ngayon ni Louise. Nanunuod si Bea ng netflix habang nag iimpake naman si Louise ng mga gamit nito.

"Yah! Why are you not packing yet?" Louise yelled.

"I'm already done. See?" Bea pointed out a big luggage.

"Big luggage? Ilang araw ba tayo mag stay don?" Tumayo si Louise at tinanong si Bea.

"1 week." Bea giggles.

---

"Nandito na tayo." Sabi ni Althea.

Parehas silang lumabas sa sasakyan habang dala ni Jade si Missy.

"Pwede ko ba hiramin si Missy?" Tanong ni Althea.

"Sure, let me get your bag." Jade gave Missy to Althea then she walked behind to get Althea's bag.

"T-that's not necessary." Althea was stuttering when Jade touched her shoulders and felt her breath against her neck.

Jade just said, "Stupid." Then Jade smiled and carry Althea's bag.

They went to the elevator and pressed number three.

Nakikipag laro naman si Althea kay Missy nang biglang mag salita si Jade.

"Sigurado akong magugustuhan mo don." Ngumiti si Jade.

"Talaga? I'm excited then." Althea smiled at Jade.

"Why?" Jade eyebrows furrowed.

"Because I'll have my best tour guide with me. I have you." Althea said then the elevator opened indicating that they are already on the third floor.

Jade was left with her mouth agape. Pakiramdam ni Jade ay namumula na ang kanyang mga pisngi.

"Hey, come on. Missy's waiting." Althea looked back at Jade.

"A-alright." Jade followed them and Althea gave Missy back to Jade.

"See you later." Althea said.

"Yeah, see you later." Jade shyly smiled.

Sabay nilang binuksan ang kanya kanyang pinto.

Diretso namang nag tungo si Althea sa kanyang studio para i-developed ang picture ni Jade, the one Jade was spacing out.

Tumingin siya sa picture at ngumiti. She went to get her scrapbook and put the picture of Jade with a caption,

 She went to get her scrapbook and put the picture of Jade with a caption,

Angel in disguise

---

Hello! Wag niyo na lang pansinin kung biglang nag sho-short hair then long hair si Jade sa mga pictures hehe medyo mahirap kasi mag hanap ng pic na mag aaccurate don sa scenario, basta imagine niyo na lang hehe ✌❤

xoxo.