Althea Meets Missy

Nag hahanda na si Jade para sa shoot ngayong araw, she's excited because Bea let her to have a shoot with Missy, her cat.

"U ready" If you are just go here at the parking lot. I'm already waiting. Dali!" Althea texted her.

Kinuha niya si Missy at ang kanyang bag. She's wearing black top and a skinny jeans.

"Otw u idiot." She replied then put her phone in her pocket and went to the parking lot.

---

"Ready ka na?" Tanong ni Althea at tumingin kay Missy.

"Aww, ang cute naman niya. Hey there litte girl." She rubbed Missy's head.

Missy licked Althea's hands. "She loves you! Wow!" Jade was laughing.

"Well, I'm Althea De Castro after all." Althea joked then Jade just rolled her eyes.

"Oh, saan pala tayo pupunta by the way?" Tanong ni Althea.

"To my favorite place." Jade smiled.

---

The two of them arrived at the said location. It's a park.

"This is your favorite place?" Althea was chuckling.

Jade pouted. "Laugh all you want but it is. I always come here when I'm sad or just need a fresh air." Jade smiled then she let go of Missy's playing in the grass.

Parehas silang napa ngiti habang nag lalaro si Missy.

"You know, I want to have another cat." Jade frowned.

"Why? Is Missy not enough?" Althea said while her eyes is still with Missy.

"Missy might feel lonely so I wish I have a another cat." Jade pouted.

Althea giggles because of Jade's cuteness.

"Bakit ka tumatawa?" Nag salubong naman ang mga kilay ni Jade.

Kinurot ni Althea ang pisngi ni Jade dahilan para manlaki naman ang mga mata nito.

"Kasi ang cute mo." Sabi ni Althea. "Come on, nag hihintay na yung mga staffs. Let's get this done!" Then Althea walked to the people who's waving at Althea.

"Did she said that I'm cute?" Jade said to herself then she felt the hotness of her cheeks but she just shrugged it off then walked behind Althea.

---

"Okay, gawin mo kung anong gusto mo okay? Gusto kong makita yung totoong Jade kapag kasama si Missy okay?" Utos ni Althea kay Jade at tumango naman ito.

Jade saw how passionate Althea is when working so she realized Althea really loves photography.

"Okay, let's do this." Althea and then they started to shoot Jade with Missy.

---

They finished the shoot smoothly.

"Okay guys, we're done! See you guys on monday!" Althea bowed at the staffs and they clapped their hands.

"Hey." Jade came to her carrying Missy.

"Hey, sasama ka ba sa kanila?" Tanong ni Althea habang nag liligpit ng kanyang mga gamit.

"No,  I was thinking.. baka pwede mo kaming samahan ni Missy today?" Kinakabahang tanong ni Jade.

"Saan?" Tumingin si Althea dito.

"Here. Well, this is the part of me being your tour guide so?" Jade slightly smiled.

Marahan namang natawa si Althea. "Alright, ilalagay ko lang tong mga gamit ko sa sasakyan." Tumango naman si Jade.