Long Nights (Binglarry mpreg)

Start from the beginning

"Three," Larry breathed, "Time to go to bed."

"If you want me to sleep-" Bing paused with a gasp as Larry's hands explored further. "Why are you touching me like this?" It barely took any work nowadays. With all the hormones packed into his body, Bing was already getting hard. No sleeping now.

Larry hummed softly, leaning forward as his hands moved farther. Bing was watching the fabric of his shirt ripple, watching anxiously as his assistant's hands explored his body. His face was flushed, but with embarrassment or arousal, Larry couldn't tell.

"Because you're gorgeous, I couldn't help myself."

"Me?" Bing's eyes blew wide, and he looked away, staring into the couch's cushion. "Please, right now I look a sideshow freak."

"No you don't," Larry murmured. When he was in the moment, compliments flowed easily, thank god. If only he could do that in their everyday lives. "You're handsome no matter what, and nothing's really changed to me."

Bing seemed to accept that, beckoning the blond closer with a careful hand and a sheepish smile. Larry carefully moved his knee higher for better leverage, hardly caring how close his joint was to Bing's crotch. He just wanted to get closer to his face. He crawled his top half closer with sprawled hands, making sure not to press against his stomach. He put a finger under Bing's chin, guiding his face to a better angle. Their lips met gently at first, but Bing clearly wanted more, knitting his fingers through Larry's tight curls with a tense hum. Larry bit at Bing's bottom lip, making him gasp and offer up space to deepen the kiss. They worked with a passion they rarely expressed, and the noises Bing offered into the kiss proved that he was doing something right. After a minute more, Larry broke for air, looking down at Bing as he caught his breath.

Now, if Larry was watching this from a different perspective, he would've laughed - watching himself barely able to balance over his heavily pregnant partner, whose shirt was pulled all the way up to his collarbones. They probably looked ridiculous, but all Larry could see and feel in that moment was Bing.

Bing was below him, soft brown eyes trained on his face. His mouth was barely open, love-bitten lips carefully parted, still shiny from their embrace. His loose brown curls fell wildly around his head, several strands falling beautifully on his face. They hadn't even done anything yet, and Bing already looked exhausted.

"Why'd you stop?" Bing groaned, barely able to catch his own breath as he pitifully huffed and whined.

"I have to breathe, Bing."

"I know, but we were just getting started," the brunet sighed, the hand in Larry's hair migrating to hold his shoulder. "You're too good to me..."

Larry huffed with a short smile, shifting his weight as he wiped his mouth on his hand before putting it back. He still needed to catch his breath, but that didn't mean he had to stop entertaining his boyfriend.

Before Bing could process it, Larry pushed his knee up, carefully pressing into Bing. The noise that pulled from his throat was beyond pitiful, but it was the most beautiful sound Larry had heard in a while. Bing couldn't help but squirm, letting go of his assistant's shoulder, facing the upholstery with his eyes clenched shut and weak noises flowing from his lips.

"Lh-nn...Larry-" Bing's breath hitched, and he squirmed to get away. Noticing this, Larry leaned back, offering more room to Bing. The inventor's breathing was embarrassingly heavy, barely slowing as he wiped his mouth on his arm. "How far are we going?" Bing huffed, his eyes shut.

"I think you know where I'm going with this." Larry laughed softly. "As far as you'll let me."

"Not here," were Bing's first words, tense and certain. He rested a hand on his stomach. "There's more pillows on our bed. It'll be way easier, and my body won't give out."