16|| He broke his promise

Start from the beginning

Jackie sings along and I smile at her as she haves fun and I video her to show Jamie later, I'm such a good friend.

"You guys have beautiful voices,let's see how beautiful your voices are when we play our new song, this is called love again."George saids and Jackie claps excitedly.

I do have to admit I have to check out their songs later.

It's been a year, two weeks, one day, I
Knew the minute that I saw your face that
Only thing that never changed was you
Your perfume's intoxicating
You still smile when you say my name and
I love the way that you dance across the room
And it comes rushing back
'Cause the moment passed
Make me wanna grab your hand
And pull you back
Tell me have I lost my mind again?
I get the feeling you might feel the same
Tell me you can feel that love, feel that love again
And even though we're in this crowded room
I'm feeling like there's no one else but you
Tell me you can feel that love, feel that love again (Hey!)

This one is my favorite so far.

After about a hour or so later the new hope club leaves after thanking the crowd and now people are setting up to the main act to come on stage.

"They so good I forgot how good they are ever since I be with Jamie I had to listen to his punk rock music."Jackie roll her eyes and I laugh.

about 20 minutes later the lights goes out and Jackie screams.

"Oh my god the vamps I remember them now I love the vamps.James mcvey, Connor ball, Tristan evens and brad simp-"Jackie cuts herself off with a shock face.

"What's wrong?"I asked and she gives my a sympathy look.

"Oh Vi I'm so sorry."Jackie saids as she grabs my hand.

"Jack what's wrong." I smile at her.

Then the lights goes out and the crowd goes crazy as remix song comes on then a sheet falls and familiar person goes close to the crowd.

Then I look closely and I realized who it is.

Is brad

Why?

He lied

He broke his promise

He lied to me

He broke his promise to me

I feel tears fall down my face and Jackie grabs me pull me out of the crowd.

"Come on let's leave."Jackie saids and I nod feeling heart broken.

We finally reach the car and Jackie gets in the car driver side as I get in the passenger side not feeling strong enough to drive.

"Violet talk to me."Jackie begs after a few minutes of silence.

"What's there to talk about, my boyfriend lied to me the guy I'm in love with lied to me, he promise he wouldn't lied to me but he did! He lied and I can't trust him now."I cry and Jackie grabs my hand and hold it.

"Violet I'm so sorry."Jackie apologizes.

"Why you apologizing for? you didn't lie."I sniff,"my boyfriend is a singer my boyfriend is not a bartender, that's why people notice him, that's why his friends were closed off when I ask
They work at the bar with brad because they know brad is lying, I'm so stupid!"I cry harder.

"Violet stop you're not stupid he is, he lied not you look he's horrible and whatever he tried to call or text you don't answer he doesn't deserve you, he doesn't, now we home let's get inside you can do whatever you want."Jackie saids and I nod.

We walk inside the apartment and open the door and I walk pass Jamie who's sitting on the couch, he frowns when he see us.

"Why you girls doing home early?"Jamie asked with a face stuffed of chips still.

"Violet go take a shower and i explain everything, good night violet love you."Jackie hugs me and i hug her back.

I get in my room and fall on my bed and sign then my phone dings telling me I have a Text I look at it and cry even more.

Bradley
Hey baby girl call me,I just got off work and I miss your voice love you always xx

I scream and throw my phone not caring I broke it I cry so hard knowing my boyfriend is a lier.

I hate him so much.
__________________________
I know I said I update yesterday but I was feeling poorly so that's why but I hope this makes up to you guys