Arc 1.Virtual Reality Apocalypse

"Congratulations to Task Taker Syao Nao for becoming the Number 1 agent of the Systems Building. Promoting Syao Nao to Agent 01! Thank you for serving the Systems Building for over a thousand decades!"

"As for the thank-you gift from the higher ups, Task Taker Agent 01, Syao Nao was given the privilege to choose which system department will she enter and take missions, please choose well Agent 01"

Syao Nao grinned at the notifications on her communicator watch, today onwards, she will be known as Agent 01

The number one task taker of the Systems Building! Her total points will sum up to billions and to reach her goal, she need 1 trillion points.

With a swipe of her hand, a holographic screen appeared infront of her eyes, infront of her was thousand of system departments she can choose from.

It was range to 'CounterAttack Systems' to 'BiggestVillains Systems' but Shao Nao didn't choose from those puny choices.

She already experience almost all it can offer so her eyes wander to the bottom of the thousand choices

'Apocalyptic System'

With a big grin in her face, Syao Nao undoubtedly choose this particular system department.

She choose this department for three reasons: First, She is the only member of the department;Second, The mission rewards are far more higher than any departments can offer and Third, because no one will annoy her here. And the reason three is the main point.

"Agent 01 has chosen Apocalyptic System Department, Are you sure?" An electronic voice sounded from Syao Nao's watch

"I never hesitate Systems Building Consciousness" Syao Nao smiled as she watch the holographic screen, she watch as her files transferring appear in the screen

She was now the newest and one member of the Apocalyptic System Department

Syao Nao grinned as she close her eyes, a feeling so nostalgic came to her, the system building consciousness voice appear in her mind

"Transferring Agent 01 at the Apocalyptic System Department room 1"

With her eyes now opened, Syao Nao looked at her room, it was all white, from ceiling to the carpet, to her furniture's and to her wallpaper

It was clean, neat, and spotless of dirt, yes, Syao Nao was born a clean freak and is so obsessive of cleanliness

Jumping to her white soft bed, she summoned the system incharge of her

"Welcome Agent 01 Syao Nao! Congratulation on being the first task taker of the Apocalyptic Department. You will be specially rewarded of a system limiter, Being the first here, SBC already choose a world where the rewards are high, you are welcome not to choose that said world but it was highly recommended."

Syao Nao first received the said system limiter the DS1 (Department System 1) was talking about, the system limiter was a good thing that Syao Nao appreciate and decided to equip as one of her tools

Then Syao Nao then looked at the worlds she can choose to do a mission, she heed the recommendation of SBC(System Building Consciousness)

And look at the information of the said particular world

"Virtual World: Located at the Virtual Universe. Status: Nearly Destroyed. Background: Humans accomplished creating High AI robots and created A virtual reality for humans to have fun with, HERA, the main AI system was controlled by it's crazed creator and all the humans playing the Virtual Reality was trapped inside it, Humans will lost their life literally if they died in the game, almost all the people in the world was playing it exception to the kids who were 4-5 years old. And another race started to invade the virtual universe and heading to the world fast. Mission: To rescue the world from the game creator; Rewards: 10,000 system points. Side Mission: To protect humanity from the other race invasion; Rewards: 5,000"

"Agent 01 is willingly accepting the task" Syao Nao didn't hesitate to accept the task when she saw the points to be awarded if she finish the mission, Hell no, she wont let this big fish get out from her hand, all other system departments offered 1000-5000 points per mission but here! It was doubled!

"Are you sure?" DS1 asked seriously

"Yes, i am" Then Syao Nao's slender body walked out from her gorgeous white room and walked in a big door wherein a #1 was marked.

Entering it, only a soft and comfortable inclined chair laid in the center of the room, Syao Nao then sit at it and closed her eyes, DS1 robotic voice then reappear

"Transferring.....10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1... Transfer Comp. Do a good job Agent 01."

Then the familiar spinning feeling enveloped the whole body of Syao Nao, it was like riding a roller coaster but the effect was more extreme.

It stays like that for atleast 2-3 hours and the feeling slowly fade, Syao Nao then hear the DS1 talked for the last time

"Welcome agent 01, to the Virtual World"