***Time skip @ after break***

Jimin and tae coming out from their allocated tent wearing group t-shirt, while fixing the scarf.

"Jiminie hyung" "taetae" calling each other at a time "We should stayed in our home, there is nothing different here" jimin said and tae nods slowly "I don't think we could enjoy this camping with them hyung" tae said with cute sad pout "Don't worry taetae still we have time, even the games not yet started" jimin pinching on his cheeks to cheer him up "Yes hyung, hwaiting" "hwaiting" they went to join the team. Following them guk and yoongi as well as joined. They're not interested in games so both staying few metres distance away from the place but can clearly watch them from here.

Wonho picks up the hand-speaker "The first game is 'Find a Flag' we hides 50 flags in the forest, you guys should find out how much as you can within one hour using these map. The points will be given by the flags colour, Red, Yellow, Black and Purple. We won't say how many points for now, so try to collect more flags. The team size is only two and you can choose your partner" after the announcement jimin and tae jumps up and down in happy.

"Jimin don't jump" jimin have not heard what yoongi said, because he is so exciting into the game.

"Okay let's do some warm up exercises before you go, because you all need to use your physical strength to this game. Just follow my steps" wonho said and start to do some easy warm up exercise.

Yoongi comes to jimin "You really want to participate in this game?" asked him very softly.

Jimin looking at him with confused face, nods slowly.

"Okay, then I am coming with you" turns to tae "tiny, find someone else as your partner" said and left with jimin, leaves tae in angry mode.

"YAH, grandpa how can I find out someone else in the last minute when everyone was already partnered" yelling and kicking the legs and hands on the air.

"Yoonie you should not do.." yoongi cuts him "Tiny already has Jeongguk, so don't worry about them, worry about yourself first" he ends with care.

"Why? What happened to me? I'm perfectly fine yoon" yoongi does not say anything just nods and chu on his forehead "Just stay happy and healthy" mumbled against his forehead.

Tae turns to take a look what guk is doing now, Guk eagerly waiting for tae's approach with smug smile on his face. Before tae reach him, minho comes in front of him "Taetae, I got permission from wonho, I told him that you don't have partner, and he said you can join with us. Now we are the same team, yeahhh" minho said excitedly.

"Ohhh, really Thanks you hyung. I am so happy to join with you and taemin hyung" tae said with little happy dance.

"Me too, taehyung" taemin said and shows his friendly smile.

Guk pulled back tae to stand beside him and remove the scarf to show his fresh love arts "Rules is Rules, per team only two members. So I will join with my lolita, now you can go" he ordered to them.

"But we already got permission, and.." tae interrupts minho "It's okay hyung, we will team the next game" he don't want them to start their silly fights again. Both of them moved away with strong glare.

"Okay guys, everyone stay face to face with another team" wonho announced in hand speaker.

Jeongguk & Taehyung vs Minho & Taemin

Yoongi & Jimin vs Jonghyun & Key

"Whoever going to win Rock, Papper, Scissor they can use our bike for this game, and others should use your legs, so now let's start with your luck" wonho announced.