ch 3.

AN: I apologize for the wait but the new chapter is finally up after going back an fourth with what I wanted to happen in this chapter. Anyway, thank you guys for liking and sending feedback. You’re excitement means alot and it fuels me to update more so if you want faster updates please like and or review. Happy reading!

 ch.3

“I think you’re trying to kill me.” Braelin huffed at her part time trainer and full time friend “Is there a hit out on me that I don’t know about?”

Dante snickered “You’re lucky this isn’t our normal routine. Otherwise, I would’ve wore your ass out.”

Braelin blushed deciding it was best to move the conversation to safer ground “Not everyone is willing to train with a pregnant woman, so thank you.”

Dante agreed grabbing his water bottle “Some people like to think pregnant women are fragile and don’t want to take the risk.”

“And you don’t think so?”

“Yes and No. Women in general are amazing. Their bodies are capable of carrying life and everything that entails. As  gentle and protected as women should be handled, they’re god’s greatest creations. They can handle more than what any man can.”

Braelin looked impressed “Well, I can’t speak for all women but I definitely appreciate a man that doesn’t take a woman for granted.”

“Spoken like a woman whose been taken for granted.”

“Unfortunately, I’m quite familiar with it. But I’ve learned to put what I want someone else to give me into myself. “

“I’m glad you’re motivated to take care of yourself but sometimes it doesn’t hurt to lean on someone else.”

“I did and it hurt..alot.” She really didn’t want to talk about this anymore so changed the subject again  “My body is changing. There’s some things I won’t be able to do but right now I can go the distance so don’t take it easy on me because you don’t  think I can handle it.”

Dante pulled his shirt off “My issue isn’t that I don’t think you can’t handle it. My issue is that you don’t know when to quit.”

”