"What would you like madam ?"

"Nothing, thank you." I said to him with a smile.

"And Sir?" the waiter asked.

" One black coffee and you?" Mr. Arish asked me raising a brow while placing his order . Didn't I just say that I want nothing? He doesn't have good ears.

2) He doesn't listens to whatever other people have to say.

" Water." I said because I can use it. He is staring at me constantly with a unpredictable look which is making me feel very uneasy and uncomfortable .

After a minute the waiter came in with the coffee and water and placed it on the table and went after saying enjoy.

" Yes ? " Mr. Arish asks me.

I gave a confused look " Yes ?"

Ohhh then I realize why I was here in the first place.

" Sir I am Jana Selim and I am a student. We have an assignment to research about  business men and reasons behind their success and about their business. So I chose you as my subject of research. But I couldn't find anything online so I decided to come here to ask you personally." I said and drank the whole glass of water. I was very nervous .

" Why did you choose me ? " he coldly asked taking a sip of his coffee and looking at me straight in the eye.

Okay so now I can't embrass myself by telling him that I found his name unique and it was appealing. But my brain has stopped working and I can't think of any suitable answer. So I just have to embrass myself in front of him.

" Honestly?" I asked him my nerves getting a hold of me

" Honestly." he stated

" Your name sounded unique and appealing so I chose it." My cheeks were red from embarrassment right now. I had to be professional like and arghh !!

" Do you like me?" He asked in a demanding tone and not breaking eye contact. He smirked looking at my face. Huh?

Wait, what?????

Is he serious right now? He has definitely gone crazy who asks that?  Okay calm down, calm down. I am having an urge to slap his smirk off his face but I have to act mature. I quickly composed myself.

" As professionally...." I was cut off by him.

" As personally. " He said looking into my eyes. 3) He has a big mouth.

He definitely has a nerve to ask me that.

"Of course not, I mean no offense but I barely know you personally." I slowly said trying to sound more reasonable. I could see that he was getting angry about what I said.

But seriously what did he expect me to say? No I don't like you, actually I love you now let's marry and have 33 kids together.

"Now Sir! would you mind answering my questions?" I asked totally annoyed at his foolish questions. I am here to take an interview of him not the other way around.

He immediately stood up from his chair and started walking outside and I started following him.

"Sir please!" Great! now he has changed his mind and started walking away from me I followed him pleading to answer some of my questions.

He stopped his back towards me and said " The reason behind my success is I don't waste my time and you have made me waste 4 minutes and 35 seconds of my time. " he turned to me. I was standing there dumbfounded. 4)He has a big, a very very big Ego.