The soft crackling of fire fills my ears. The low hums of a deep voice not far behind it. I open my eyes as the sunbeams through from the window across the room. I sit up slowly. My eyes adjusting to the room to be met with a lovely sight. Sandor stands with his back to me softly swaying and his arms bouncing lightly. Hearing my not so graceful groans of waking up he turns to face me. Elias rests in his arms. All Elias's little fingers wrapped around his father's large one. Sandor looks up at me. 

"We have the funeral for those we lost in the next hour." He informs me. 

I stand up and weakly walk over to him. My hands reached out for my son. 

"Uh-uh." He brushes me off. "I've got this, you get ready." 

He moves my son closer to the window. I roll my eyes. I move to the wardrobe. I dress myself in a warm northern gown. It's bright yellow color weaving in with the black, this was undoubtedly made just for me. I sit and brush my hair. I pin back some front pieces and let the rest flow down over my shoulders. When I stand Sandor hands me a heavy black cloak. I drape it over my shoulders and take Elias from him.

We soon make our way down the stair to the gathering outside. Elias is as wrapped as we could get him. I stand slightly in front of Sandor. He holds Elias, he's refusing to hand him over. His free hand rests on my back. Countless pyres in front of us. The dragon queen stands over her fallen friend. I can't help but realize how lucky I am that Sandor made it back to me. He very easily could have died. Just like all these other people did. Lady Sansa stands over her fallen friend as well. My eyes wander back up to Sandor. His eyes already boring into me. He moves his hand from my back to my head. He leans down pressing a kiss to my forehead. He then pulls me back to stand right against him. I know he was worried too. That door wasn't very sturdy. If any of the white walkers had made it down there, especially while I was giving birth we would have been done for. Jon walks out from in front of us. 

"We're here to say goodbye to our brothers and sisters," He starts. I straighten up. "To out fathers and mothers. To our friends. Our fellow men and women. Who set aside their differences to fight together and die together so that others might live. Everyone in this world owes them a debt that can never be repaid. It is our duty and our honor to keep them alive in memory for those who come after us and those who come after them for as long as men draw breath. They were the shields that guarded the realms of men. And we shall never see their like again." 

Jon turns back. The three men with torches standing right next to me walk forward. Tormund, Arya, Sansa, Jon, The Queen, and a man I do not know light their respective pyres. The smoke slowly accumulating into one large cloud. When we all start to leave Elias begins to fuss. 

"Give him here," I tell Sandor. 

He very grumpily hands him over. I begin to walk. 

"Shhh, I know, I know, you're hungry, just please wait until we get inside." 

I'm positive my nipple would freeze off in this cold. Sandor stops. I stop and turn to see the queen approaching us. 

"Lady." She speaks to me. 

"My queen." I bow for a moment. 

Elias starts fussing more. 

"I'm terribly sorry, he's hungry." I quickly apologize. 

"May I see him?" She asks. 

I raise my brows.