Chapter 4

Zayn's pov.

Who does Harry think he is? I walk into English and sit all the way in the right corner.

"Hey" a girl drops her books on the table next to me. I look to the front of the class as Lexi enters her eyes meet mine.

She rolls her eyed and goes and sits in the 4th seat to the right.

The teacher comes in and gives me a nasty smile. I look away as the girl next to me starts speaking. "She probably has a crush on you"

I look her way and raise my eyebrow. "Shed hot like hot hot. I ship both of you"
What?

I look back up as she starts speaking again. "She looks so sexy here" she whines. I look again as she has Lexis picture out on her phone.

15 minutes into the class, my eyes end up on Lexi. She takes off her black cardigan and put it on her lap. Then she waves her hand up and down, as it is hot.

I take my eyes off of her, then i notice almost all the guys in the class room are staring at her.

....

Lexi

I look around trying to see where Lisa and Jade are.

Niall and Liam and Louis sit down on their places while i see Lisa and Jade coming up to us.

Jade takes a seat next to Liam while Lisa sits with Louis.

Suddenly Zayn sits in front of me and Harry sits next to me, between me and Sarah.

"Im out" i stand up but harry pulls me back down. "Zayn should leave not you" He says. Oh. No. I dont want that.

As soon as Zayn gets up. "Zayn.. Stop" i say.

"Why?" he smirks and sits back down.

"Shut up. Kay. Ill manage being around you for like this lunch and all the other one" i say.

Harry starts laughing out of no where. "You guys should stop" He says.

"Stop what?" Me and Zayn's voice sync. "Stoo acting like you hate each other for the past 5 month" Saraha says.

"We arent acting" i say. "uhuh. Well-" she gets cut off by Zayn. "Stop acting dumb Sarah. She the last person on my list"

"Yeah and your not even on my list" i laugh. "Stop getting mad, princess im kidding" he says. I cough on the word "princess" then look back up meeting his eyes.

"I dont get mad at strangers" i say. "A stranger huh? Okay im a stranger" he laughs. "Can you both shut up? Or do you guys wanna yell at eachother like every other day till lunch is over" Niall yells.

"Your the only one yellin" Zayn remarks. "Okay shut up for real. You too Lex" Louis says.

"Okay.. Ill you know shut up" i say looking at Louis. I look back up to find Zayn's eyes on me.

"Stop starin, would yuh?" i say. "Just noticin the flaws" he says. Okay RUDE. "And fall in love with them already" he adds. "That was a joke. Dont start drooling"

"Shut up Zayn" i say for like the tenth time this week. "Okay" he rolls his eyes.

We eat the lunch and head out side to towards the green area. "Arent like all of us a big ass group" Sarah says.

"Yeah. Some of us have to get out" Louis jokes. "Just kick Lexi and Zayn out" Niall laughs. So hard.

"yeah so no one is interested in us any more" Rashel says.

"why do you want to be interested in you?" Louis asks.

"You" Rashel laughs.

"Already is" Zayn yells.

" would you shut the fuck up ? " Louis says.

"Lemme lone" Zayn  laughs. Aw

"Okkay shut up. When harry left you and Zayn alone before first period. What do you think you guys were doing?" Sarah asks.

I recall the scene and zone out. What were we doing. "Nothing" we reply at the same time.

I sit down on the grass as they all follow. "Did you guys kiss" Sarah says. "No they didnt now shut up Saer. Lets play truth or dare" Louis spins the bottle and it lands on Zayn.

"Stop shutting everyone up, but truth" Zayn says.

"Someone you think is hot?" Harry says. His eyes meet mine. And he looks down. "uhm Besides Lexi.. My self" he proudly says.

"aww me." i laugh "Vas hapenin here" Harry says. "I really dont know" i say, truthfully.

Louis spins the bottle again and it ends up on me.